Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 30 September 2021
Python for Bioinformatics-Self Learning Course(109$ to Free)
This course will cover algorithms for solving various biological problems along with a handful of programming challenges helping you implement these algorithms in Python.
It offers a gently-paced introduction to our Bioinformatics Specialization preparing learners to take the first course in the Specialization.
If you haven’t programmed in Python before, not to worry, We are here to support you at every step.
What will be taught in this course:
- Module 1 Introduction to Python for Bioinformatics
- Module 2 Python Fundamentals
- Module 3 Text Manipulation & Printing
- Module 4 Read & Write Files
- Module 5 List & Loops
- Module 6 Conditional Test & Regular Expression
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.
Learntoupgrade is an online education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, Learntoupgrade is creating an immersive learning experience and getting you ready for the industry by empowering you with the latest skills and technology. We aim to bridge the gap between students and industry by helping students with the virtual training classes.
The OWASP top 10 demystified(59$ to Free)
Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone who needs to work with the OWASP top 10 but found the guide made by OWASP hard to apply or understand like me i have created this course after performing deep research on all the mentioned topics and learning how to apply these techniques. On several topics we will provide hack-a-long video’s to make the topics covered visual which allows for a better understanding and it makes it so that you don’t need an extreme level of knowledge to get started with this wonderful list.
Even though we have done everything in our power to make this course as beginner friendly, a basic understanding of web applications such HTTP(s) methods such as GET and POST and what is meant by a parameter.
– A video and PDF covering every topic in the OWASP top 10 as seen from the perspective of testers, developers and managers
– Extra content on several topics where applicable
– Hack along demo video’s demonstrating several vulnerability types where applicable
Modern React Developer Masterclass for Beginners(9$ to Free)
Allows us to create reusable UI components. React brings many advantages to the table, making it a better choice than other frameworks.
This course provides you with knowledge on the advanced level used by Web developers.
In this course, you will cover:
- Introduction to React JS.
- Introduction of JSX.
- Learn about the Components of React.js.
- Learn about the Props in React.js.
- Learn about the State and Lifecycle.
- Learn how to apply Event Handlers in React.
- Learn about the topic – Conditional Rendering in React.js
- Learn about the Lists and Keys in React.
- Learn to create Forms in React.
- Introduction to React CSS.
- Apply Fragments in React.
- Difference between Inheritance vs Composition.
- Learn what is pure components?
- Learn about the concept of Memo in React.
- Introduction to Forwarding Refs in React.
- Learn about Portals in React.
- Introduction to Error Boundary in React.
- Introduction to Higher Order Component in React.
- Introduction to Render props in React.
- Introduction to Context in React.
- Introduction to HTTP in React.
- Introduction to React-Router in React.
Not only this, you will get to practice a lot of exercises on these topics.
We are also providing quizzes.
– Always wanted to create various projects with this programming language
– are simply curious about this programming language
The structure of the course
For who is this course designed
Why should I take this course