Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Build Laravel Applications fast using blueprint(9$ to Free), Excel Infographics Masterclass for Dynamic Dashboards(69$ to Free), Complete Japanese Course: Learn Japanese for Beginners(9$ to Free) and PHP & MySQL – Certification Course for Beginners(109$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 29 September 2021
Build Laravel Applications fast using blueprint(9$ to Free)
What you’ll learn
- Initialization of a Laravel app using blueprint
- Building blueprint yml file
- Autocreation of migrations , models
- Autocreation of Controllers , and actions
- Autocreation of Mailable , Jobs , Events ..
- Change you whole way of thinking of Laravel application building
- Configure your blueprint to work better for you
- Increase development speed
- Promote Laravel conventions
- Move from your ERD to your fully-functioning Data Access Layer
- Get rid of repetitive tasks and routine debugging process
- Get rid of name-changes headaches by writing the name only once , and leaving the conversion on blueprint
- Focus on the engineering of your new product rather than the implementation itself
- More and more contents about this topic is to be added , including the extending of several parts of blueprint , to be more great
Even if you have an existing project, blueprint can be adopted and used very efficiently because blueprint engine won’t affect any of the existing components , it will only affect components that is created by itself , because blueprint keeps track over every change that it made .
I ‘ve set a simple kit for you so that you can apply your changes and test very fast , so that you can apply your tests in a fast way , and gain more experience on this library , so that your skills in building new apps with blueprint become dependable .
Excel Infographics Masterclass for Dynamic Dashboards(69$ to Free)
What are Infographics?
Infographics are graphic visual representations of Information, data or Knowledge to present information quickly and clearly.
Why should you create them?
- To Grab Your Target Audience’s Attention
People are naturally drawn towards graphical elements which includes facts, stats, data and figures. Now, combine graphical elements with motion elements and you have a product which is compelling enough to grab eyeballs from the right audience.
- Trend and Pattern Analysis
Improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.
- To Position Yourself As An Expert
Animated infographics make use of charts, graphs, and other relevant information. This signifies the amount of research and efforts the creator poured in to produce content that is useful and visually appealing. This will not only get the eyeballs rolling with your Presentation Style but will get you the appreciation of your audience establishing you as an Expert.
Complete Japanese Course: Learn Japanese for Beginners(9$ to Free)
The ultimate Japanese beginner course that will teach you Japanese faster than you thought possible! If you’ve ever dreamed of travelling to Japan and holding your own in real-life situations, being independent and able to communicate with the locals, this is the course for you!
During our 30 lessons you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- How to read and write in Japanese
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
- The subtle cultural nuances of the language most beginners aren’t taught
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Order food and drinks
- Structure basic sentences with ease
- Describe yourself and other people in both personality and appearance
- Tell the time, date
- Make requests, describe what you want and what you plan to do
- Express your feelings, your interests and dislikes
- Navigate multiple types of everyday situations, like shopping
- Give and receive directions to places you need to go to
This course is the first of 4 in a series aimed at helping you master the basics of Japanese and giving you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a Japanese speaker.
PHP & MySQL – Certification Course for Beginners(109$ to Free)
This course offers a comprehensive guide to learning how to code in PHP. We also explore integrating MySQL Databases into your PHP Projects for dynamic, user driven functionality.
We start with PHP basics, including variable declaration and data output. The lessons then transition into working with objects, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, form validation, sorting, and much more.
After the PHP Section, students learn to unleash the true power of dynamic page development with MySQL database integration. We start with table creation and user management. From there we progress into commonly used SQL statements for database administration. Students are also taught how to create database connections and to execute SQL statements directly from PHP scripts. Our coding style keeps script security, and execution efficiency in mind at all times.
If you are interested in embarking into the world of PHP Development with Database integration, don’t wait another second. Enrol today in this exciting new course.
What you’ll learn – Overview:
- PHP Variables, Syntax, Variable Scope, Keywords
- Echo vs. Print and Data Output
- PHP Strings, Constants, Operators
- PHP Conditional Statements
- PHP Elseif, Switch, Statements
- PHP Loops – While, For
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Sorting Arrays
- Working with Forms – Post vs. Get
- PHP Server Side – Form Validation
- Creating MySQL Databases
- Database Administration with PhpMyAdmin
- Administering Database Users, and Defining User Roles
- SQL Statements – Select, Where, And, Or, Insert, Get Last ID
- MySQL Prepared Statements and Multiple Record Insertion
- PHP Isset
- MySQL – Updating Records