Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Learn Machine learning & AI (59$ to Free), Building Android Widgets from Scratch(9$ to Free), Python And Flask Framework Complete Course For Beginners(79$ to Free) and Docker Course for Beginners(19$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 24 September 2021
Learn Machine learning & AI (59$ to Free)
These Machine learning and AI projects will get you started with the implementation of a few very interesting projects from scratch.
The first one, a Web application for Object Identification will teach you to deploy a simple machine learning application.
The second one, Dog Breed Prediction will help you building & optimizing a model for dog breed prediction among 120 breeds of dogs. This is built using Deep Learning libraries.
Lastly, Credit Card Fraud detection is one of the most commonly used applications in the Finance Industry. We talk about it from development to deployment. Each of these projects will help you to learn practically.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I am Professional Trainer and consultant for Languages C, C++, Python, Java, Scala, Big Data Technologies – PySpark, Spark using Scala Machine Learning & Deep Learning- sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, TFLearn, Keras, h2o and delivered at corporates like GE, SCIO Health Analytics, Impetus, IBM Bangalore & Hyderabad, Redbus, Schnider, JP Morgan – Singapore & HongKong, CISCO, Flipkart, MindTree, DataGenic, CTS – Chennai, HappiestMinds, Mphasis, Hexaware, Kabbage. I have shared my knowledge that will guide you to understand the holistic approach towards ML.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning is a skill of the future – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the field faces skill shortage. If you can meet the demands of large companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you will have a secure career in a technology that is on the rise.
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses in this digital age face a lot of issues that Machine learning promises to solve. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and people thrive. Needless to say, a job that allows you to work and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by entering into the field early on, you can witness trends firsthand and keep on increasing your relevance in the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning is still in its nascent stage. And as the technology matures and advances, you will have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– The average salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one of the top reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to a lot of us. Since the industry is on the rise, this figure can be expected to grow further as the years pass by.
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills help you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the other of a data scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is happening right now. So, you want to have an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you will find your skills in much higher demand and will be able to secure a career path that’s always on the rise.
Practical Learning !!
Project-based learning has proven to be one of the most effective ways to engage students and provide a practical application for what they’re learning and it provides opportunities for students to collaborate or drive their learning, but it also teaches them skills such as problem-solving and helps to develop additional skills integral to their future, such as critical thinking and time management
Building Android Widgets from Scratch(9$ to Free)
Learn How to build 8 Android Widgets right from scratch in just 2 hours
If you are an Android developer who has a good understanding of the application basics, then here’s your chance to expand your Android knowledge and move to the next-level in Android development.
In this course, you will learn how to build 8 commonly-used widgets on Android all on your own. The Instructor has opted for a hands-on approach to teaching these concepts.
You will learn how to create a Menu, a Navigational Drawer, a Collapsing Toolbar, and much more.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
Python And Flask Framework Complete Course For Beginners(79$ to Free)
Learn Python From Scratch
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:Array implementation
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
Docker Course for Beginners(19$ to Free)
Containerization of the applications is going on in the full swing across the IT industry. Docker’s course covers the fundamental concepts of Docker containers. Along with the concepts it also covers the most useful commands related to container management, image management, and Dockerfile. After studying this course one would be ready to dive deeper into the world of container orchestration.
Docker’s course becomes the necessary prerequisite for learning Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.