Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 23 September 2021
Kubernetes: CKA/CKAD, Production Grade Course for 2021(19$ to Free)
In this Course you are going to learn most of the things which everyone is looking for. This course will help you in understading production environment and i have capture most of the things in the course which you going to face in the Interview and while working in production. Like what are the options we can use to create a cluster, Like Kubeadm, KOPS, Rancher, K3s, EKS . Have almost covered from the Installation to deploying the applications and securing them. Backing up your application is the most essential thing you need do at the first hand, have also covered those parts as well. You can see the contents of this course and i believe you will end up learning many things. If i miss something do let me know will cover that part as well.
Don’t waste any more time wondering what course is best for you. You’ve already found it. Get started right away .
One more thing if you want to learn something remember these three words ……. Practice! Practice! Practice!
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. To elevate your DevOps career, learn how to effectively deploy applications on Kubernetes.
This course helps you gain the knowledge required to design and deploy cloud-native applications on a Kubernetes cluster.
After this Course you can also check out my course on HELM 3, it will help you alot in managing and deploying the applications. Best of Luck.
Keep Learning !!!
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- DevOps Professionals
- Application Developers
Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python(9$ to Free)
A frequently asked question of Python Beginners is: “Do I need to become an expert in Python coding before I can start working on Data Analysis Projects?”
The clear answer is: “No!
- You just require some Python Basics like data types, simple operations/operators, lists and numpy arrays that you can learn from my Free Python course ‘Basics Of Python’
As a Summary, if you primarily want to use Python for Data Science or as a replacement for Excel, then this course is a perfect match!
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
Linux Operating System: A complete Linux guide for Beginners(9$ to Free)
Linux is the number 1 operating system in the Corporate world. Industry’s most powerful computers are Linux based. Linux is a popular open-source operating system that’s easy to use and highly secure.
Every time you use Google or Facebook or any other major Internet site, you are communicating with servers running Linux. Most DVRs, airplane, and automobile entertainment systems, and recent TVs run on Linux. Also, if you are using an Android phone, you are using a flavor of Linux.
Linux offers low-cost servers that can run almost every major web development language available. With the availability of cloud computing, the Linux market share is skyrocketing.
By enrolling in this course you’ll learn what really matters and you’ll get the skills to get ahead and gain an edge, the best investment in your career!
If you want to start your career in Linux and have little or no knowledge of Linux then this course will definitely help. In this course, you will learn Linux installation, configuration, administration, shell scripting, and much more. It is specially designed for you in case you have no prior experience in Linux, or you’ve taken other related courses and you want to fill in gaps, or you are coming from other fields.
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific Linux concept or command anytime you want.
In addition to the lectures, there will be quizzes, additional resources, and hand-out material to aid the learning experience.
You’ll also learn how to create your own Apache Server and host a real-time website.
- The course is created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Search text using regular expressions
- The topics covered in this course are: