Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Python And Django Framework For Beginners Complete Course(109$ to Free), Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass(109$ to Free), Master the English Irregular Verbs Once and For All(89$ to Free) and Content Marketing 2021. Content that Sells!(49$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 22 September 2021
Python And Django Framework For Beginners Complete Course(109$ to Free)
Learn Python From Scratch
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
*Django Framework With Building Projects:
Django Web Framework, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications. web applications using Python Django Web Framework.
- Build website and web applications
- HTML and CSS for front end web development
- Bootstrap for responsive web design
- Django for creating robust websites and web apps
* BUILD A WEB APPLICATION USING DJANGO FRAMEWORK
Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass(109$ to Free)
*Printable online certificate available upon completion of course*
Google considers Kotlin an official (first-class) android Developing Language
Android has ruled the app market for the past decade, and developers are increasingly looking to start building their own Android apps. How to Build Android Apps with Kotlin starts with the building blocks of Android development, teaching you how to use Android Studio, the integrated development environment (IDE) for Android, with the programming language Kotlin for app development.
Then, you’ll learn how to create apps and run them on virtual devices through guided exercises. You’ll cover the fundamentals of Android development, from structuring an app to building out the UI with Activities and Fragments and various navigation patterns. Progressing through the chapters and lectures, you’ll delve into Android’s RecyclerView to make the most of displaying lists of data and become comfortable with fetching data from a web service and handling images. You’ll then learn about mapping, location services, and the permissions model before working with notifications and how to persist data. Moving on, you’ll get to grips with testing, covering the full spectrum of the test pyramid. You’ll also learn how AAC (Android Architecture Components) are used to cleanly structure your code and explore various architecture patterns and the benefits of dependency injection. The core libraries of RxJava and Coroutines are covered for asynchronous programming. The focus then returns to the UI, demonstrating how to add motion and transitions when users interact with your apps.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence needed to build fully-fledged Android apps using Kotlin.
Are you trying to start a career in Android programming, but haven’t found the right way in? Do you have a great idea for an app, but don’t know how to make it a reality? Or maybe you’re just frustrated that to learn Android, you must already know Kotlin. If so, then this course is for you
When Android first arrived in 2008, it was a bit drab compared to the much more stylish iOS on the Apple iPhone/iPad. But, quite quickly, through a variety of handset offers that struck a chord with practical, price-conscious consumers, as well as those who are fashion-conscious and tech-savvy, Android user numbers exploded. For many, myself included, developing for Android is the most rewarding pastime and business, bar none. Quickly putting together a prototype of an idea, refining it, and then deciding to run with it and wire it up into a fully-fledged app, is such an exciting and rewarding process. Any programming can be fun – I have been programming all my life – but creating for Android is somehow extraordinarily rewarding..
Kotlin is the most succinct language, and therefore is the least error-prone, which is great for beginners. Kotlin is also the most fun language, mainly because the succinctness means you can get results faster and with less code. Google considers Kotlin an official (first-class) Android language. There are some other advantages to Kotlin that make it less error-prone and less likely to make mistakes that cause crashes. We will discover the details of these advantages as we proceed.
Kotlin is an object-oriented language. This means that it uses the concept of reusable programming objects. If this sounds like technical jargon, another analogy will help. Kotlin enables us and others (like the Android API development team) to write code that can be structured based on real-world things, and here is the important part – it can be reused.
Master the English Irregular Verbs Once and For All(89$ to Free)
I have created this shorter version for you to get a taste of another of my courses. This will help you see the quality of the course and our teaching style. Expect more information in the near future.
When I designed this course, I put myself where you are now. I know the challenges you are facing while trying to gain fluency in your speech. That is why I have applied the techniques that will help you boost your english level.
Irregular verbs are a very important part of every day conversation. This course will help you get familiar with the most common Irregular Verbs used in real speech. All the sample sentences, pronunciation excercises and quizes, will help you master those verbs.
Every minute you dedicate to the course will be worthwhile. The time you spend mastering them will have a direct effect on your fluency. You´ll see immediate results!
Why this course?
It is not a secret that Irregular Verbs are hard to learn. So when Enlglish learners try to use the verbs in a professional situation it is very embarrassing not to use the right conjugation, and your chances to give a good impression to potential employers are gone. I hope this course can help you improve your communication skills, and give you a better chance to get your dreammed job.
Content Marketing 2021. Content that Sells!(49$ to Free)
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing method for creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content for a specific audience.
The goal of content marketing is to help your audience cope with challenges, improve their quality of life, and to establish yourself as a trusted thought leader.
The Role of Content Marketing in 2021
The impact of the coronavirus is being felt around the world.
Shopper needs and habits are rapidly changing, which poses new challenges for marketers.
In 2021, 90% of marketers consider content marketing to be the most effective tactic for acquiring customers.
Among the companies already using content marketing, 75% have increased their search and content budgets.
According to Smart Insights statistics, within one minute, 500 hours of content are uploaded to YouTube, 78 million posts are published in WordPress, and 350 million tweets are published on Twitter.
To survive in this competitive environment, you need a good content marketing strategy to bring your business sales and increase customer loyalty.
How do you become a content marketing specialist?
This course teaches you how to create an effective content marketing strategy that will help transform your target audience into loyal brand consumers.
In this course you will learn:
- to create a content marketing strategy
- to find a target audience and create relevant content for it
- to form a content plan
- to create popular content that sells
- to get more subscribers and loyal customers by using engaging content
- to optimize content for good search engine visibility
- to master popular analysis services
- to search for popular keywords
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- A Content plan checklist
- A Course presentation
- A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online content marketing courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Content Marketing from the top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 9,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses, all of whom have successfully passed the Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Content Marketing certification from Udemy.
What else do you get?
- lifetime access to the course and its updates
- a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
There’s no time to lose! Every minute you are losing countless leads and applications!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now? Click the “Buy now” button to start creating content that sells and growing your subscribers and loyal customers today!