Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; NodeJs: Build The Complete E-Commerce Web API(59$ to Free), Speed Reading Summary: TOP Secrets to Read 3 Times Faster(9$ to Free), Video Editing In Adobe Premiere Pro Mega Pack 5 Courses In 1(109$ to Free) and 100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming(9$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 21 September 2021
NodeJs: Build The Complete E-Commerce Web API(59$ to Free)
What is Node.js?
Why Should learn Node?
Node is great for prototyping and agile development as well as building super fast and highly scalable apps; Companies like Uber and PayPal use Node in production to build applications because it requires fewer people and less code. Plus, Node has the largest ecosystem of open-source library, so you don’t have to build everything from scratch.
You learn in this course how to use mongoDb without any installing extra tools, MongoDB is now on cloud, so you will store your database in safe place!
This is not a reading documentation course. You have here a real-world project to learn from, and you will see the exact place of every feature of every technology used in this course.
What you’ll get when you sign up for this course:
- 5 hours of HD videos, complete with exercises and solutions
- A real-world project: you’ll build the back-end for a E-Shop, not a dummy to-do app!
- No more wasted time on lengthy courses or out-of-date tutorials
- Up-to-date and practical information and solutions (no fluff!)
- The opportunity to learn at your own pace – lifetime access – so take your time if you prefer
- Expert tips to become a Node rockstar
- The best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion to present to your employer
You’ll learn to:
- Confidently build RESTful services (APIs) using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB Atlas
- Employ the best practices for Node.js
- Avoid common mistakes
What we’ll cover:
- Node module system
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Useful ES6+ features
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Storing complex data in MongoDB
- Data Validation
- Authentication and authorization
- User Roles
- Handling and logging errors the right way
- soon : Deployment
This course is including the building of the Backend API and all operations on the database, we are not doing frontend here
Checkout my other courses to connect this API’s and build frontend of the E-Shop with frontend technologies
This course is for you if:
You’re a back-end developer and want to add new technology to your stack.
You’re a front-end developer and want to transition to full-stack development.
You’ve tried other Node.js tutorials and found them to be too slow, out-of-date, and boring!
Speed Reading Summary: TOP Secrets to Read 3 Times Faster(9$ to Free)
By finding this course you have opened a new window of opportunities. This course is about speedreading, so it is safe to say that you are going to save lots of time by learning it. Firstly let’s get to know how speedreading can benefit you in real life.
So, speedreading is an ability read 3, 5 or even 10 times faster than our normal reading speed. Even though some people can read really fast naturally, most of us can’t, and this course is here to fix that.
Together, you an I, we are going to find out how speedreading actually works (and oh there is a thing or two to learn about that) and how to read faster that normal. We are going to learn quite a lot of theory and even more of the practice.
By practicing exercises described in the course, your reading speed will go up 3 times faster after you’ll get the hang of it. It will become a second nature and from one point on speedreading will become natural to you.
And if you think that speedreading is a load of steamy something, let this course prove you wrong! It is possible and a lot of people use it for the better good of their lives.
Watching a movie is presumably fast and non-energy-consuming, but when we get to reading, oh boy. We’re getting distracted, bored and thinking that finishing this book that we’re reading will take forever. Well, no more of that. Make your reading experience into your movie watching experience. Sort of. Imagine reading book takes just as much time as watching a movie? Sounds already fascinating.
We got to stop babbling about speedreading and start learning to make our lives better. See you in the course!
Video Editing In Adobe Premiere Pro Mega Pack 5 Courses In 1(109$ to Free)
Video editing is one of the most demanding and lucrative skills of 21st century . From mobile screens , social media to theater every sector requires video editing in some form or other . Hence learning the industry standard software are a must . In this course you will learn video editing using adobe premiere pro with practical examples . And follow along pattern ensures that all changes will happen in front of your eyes .
This is a bundle course of 5 of my different video editing courses . Hence it insure your maximum learning content at most affordable price. Here are some of the key points of this course :
1) Video editing in adobe premiere pro
2) Become expert in video editing by practical based follow along courses
3) Learn to edit a cinematic vlog video from start to finish
4) Learn application , modification and creation of transitions in adobe premiere pro
5) Learn to create logo animation for your brand from start to finish
6) Learn color grading with practical examples
7) Create color grading presets , luts and curve variations
8) Learn video compositing tools and methods in premiere pro
9) Learn Green screen removal , Black screen removal , Masking and blending modes with examples
10) Bundle course format helps you to get maximum value for most affordable price
100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming(9$ to Free)
RECOMMENDED LEARNING PATH
- 200+ Exercises – Programming in Python – from A to Z
- 210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z
- 150+ Exercises – Object Oriented Programming in Python – OOP
- 100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming
- 100+ Exercises – Unit tests in Python – unittest framework
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – NumPy
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
- 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
- 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python
100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming
Welcome to the course 100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming, where you can check your programming skills in Python. The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python. The course consists of over 100 advanced exercises (exercises + solutions) in Python.
Below are some topics that were included in the exercises:
- Fibonacci sequence
- prime and composite numbers
- palindromic numbers
- decimal system, binary system
- object oriented programming
- Hamming distance
- Scrabble game
- spiral matrices
- input / output operations
- work with JSON and CSV files
- ETL processing
- object serialization – pickle
- SQLite databases – sqlite3
- Levenshtein distance
- Caesar Cipher
- Morse code
- Monte Carlo method
- bitwise AND, OR, XOR
- functional programming
- inheritance from built-in classes
- calculation of moving averages and minima
- implementation of the Matrix class
- implementation of the Stack class
- implementation of the Queue class
- the parentheses validator
- HTML document validator
- and other
During the course you will be able to test your programming skills in Python. This is a great test for people who want to become a Python Developer and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test for an interview. Many popular topics were covered during the course. Before taking the course, please make sure that you meet the requirements.