Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Python And Flask Framework Complete Course($59 to Free), Python For Ethical Hacking($9 to Free), Python Programming From Basics to Advanced level ($39 to Free), SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics($19 to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 20 September 2021
Python And Flask Framework Complete Course($59 to Free)
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
- See you inside the course!
Flask is a popular Python web framework. The tutorials in this section are intermediate to advanced tutorials that cover key aspects of Flask development.
Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- How to build Python web apps with Flask
- How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
- Course Overview
Flask Framework – URL Building
Flask Framework – HTTP Method
Flask Framework – Templates
Flask Framework – Static Files
Flask Framework – Request Object
Flask – Request.from Object
Flask Framework – Cookies
Flask Framework – Session Object
Python For Ethical Hacking($9 to Free)
What is ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking, also known as penetration testing or pen testing, is legally breaking into computers and devices to test an organization’s defenses. It’s among the most exciting IT jobs any person can be involved in. You are literally getting paid to keep up with the latest technology and get to break into computers without the threat of being arrested.
The Usefulness of Python in Cyber Security
Python is an advantageous programming language for cyber security because it can perform many cyber security functions, including malware analysis, scanning, and penetration testing functions.
It is user-friendly and has an elegant simplicity, making it the perfect language choice for many cyber security professionals.
Python has been at the forefront for many years. It is a general-purpose, server-side scripting language that has been used for thousands of security projects. Everything from testing microchips to building video games with PyGame, Python is the most sought after programming language for its power-packed capabilities.
Using Python’s base programming, any of the following can be done without using any other third-party tools:
- Web server fingerprinting
- Simulation of attacks
- Port scanning
- Website cloning
- Load generation and testing of a website
- Creating intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Wireless network scanning
- Transmission of traffic in the network
- Accessing mail servers.
A lot of the reasons mentioned above and several others make programmers prefer Python over any other programming language. Using Python by cyber security professionals over any other programming language is also common due to factors such as better respond time, user-friendly data structure and security.
Python Programming From Basics to Advanced level ($39 to Free)
In this python course –
We will start with Python Installation and a few basics of Python. Along the journey,
You will Learn.
1) All the Python data types and built-in methods in depth.
2) User-defined functions, different parameter passing techniques, and object-oriented Python programming concepts.
3) The must-know concepts in Python programming like list comprehension, map function, filter Function, generators, iterators, and itertools. 4) And also cover web scraping using beautifulSoup, multi-threading, and database access.
Once you reach here you can start the new journey to learn domain-specific python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras for machine learning. Django, flask for web development. PySpark for big data processing and many more…
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs with the right skills which you will learn in this course.
Here’s what a few students have told us about the Python programming course after going through it
“This course is so recommended to anyone who wants to learn python. It clearly teaches you several important things even experts fail to deliver. It also teaches so many different ways and how to tackle some interview questions. Very thorough and easy to understand. The instructor is amazing.”- Aishwarya Baliga
“That was a very thorough and informative course. The instructor was very pleasant. Thank you!” – Olga Abrosimova
“It’s is explained very clearly, that a beginner can understand very well. Best teacher!!”- Rapaka Sujana
“One the best course out on internet to learn python programming right from basics to advanced” – Prithviraj Mane
“hi am newbee in Python. Still am in the early stages only. The tutor giving wonderful explanation and it’s sounds very clear and understandable.”- Mohamed Mohiadeen Rifay
And many more….
Why a Python programming course.?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Python Career Opportunities –
- Python developer: This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst: This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.
- Product manager: Product managers have a very important role to play when it comes to helping businesses to understand the market and why building one product will be better than building another. They study the market, research for new features related to a particular product or category, and advocate the building of certain products with facts. Data is a very important part of the work they do. This is why most companies today are looking for product managers that are skilled in python.
- Machine learning engineer: If you don’t already know, then let us tell you that the job postings for this position have increased by more than 330% in the last couple of years. If you are skilled in python, you will be given preference over other candidates. A machine learning engineer builds and trains machines, programs, and other computer-based systems to apply their learned knowledge for making predictions. Python’s ability to work with data automation and algorithms makes it the ideal programming language that can be used in machine learning.
Start your career as a python engineer and don’t worry this course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. ( I’m sure you will enjoy this Python programming course )
Wish you the best for your Python programming journey.
Enroll now!! See you in class.
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics($19 to Free)
6 Reasons why you should choose this SQL course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL that you will need for Data analysis in businesses
- Comprehensive – covers basics, advanced SQL statements, PostgreSQL, mySQL, interview tips and performance tuning tips as well
- Business related examples and case studies based on SQL techniques, PostgreSQL, mySQL, data analysis techniques
- Ample practice exercises because, like any other data analysis tools, SQL requires practice
- Downloadable resources covering important topics on SQL
- Your queries on SQL and anything covered in the Masterclass will be responded by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this SQL course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete tutorial on SQL which can be completed within a weekend. SQL is the most sought after skill for Data analysis roles in all the companies. PostgreSQL, mySQL are highly desired skills for database management and data analysis roles. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. They have an in-depth knowledge in advanced SQL, PostgreSQL, mySQL, database management, and various data analysis tools available in the market.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of SQL as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using SQL will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use SQL for Data analytics as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Why learn SQL?
- SQL is the most universal and common used database language.It powers the most commonly used database engines like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. Simply put,If you want to access databases then yes, you need to know SQL.
- It is not really difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it’s a query language. The primary objective where SQL was created was to give the possibility to common people get interested data from database. It is also an English like language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL query easily.
- SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers.
- You can earn good money
How much time does it take to learn SQL?
SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. Practice is the only way to learn SQL quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn SQL?
- Start learning from the basics of SQL. The first 10 sections of the course cover the basics.
- Once done with the basic try your hands on advanced SQL. Next 10 sections cover Advanced topics
- Next few sections will cover help you with interviews and Vivas.
- Practice your learning on the exercise provided in every section.
What’s the difference between SQL and PostgreSQL?
SQL is a language. Specifically, the “Structured Query Language”
PostgreSQL is one of several database systems, or RDMS (Relational Database Management System). PostgresSQL is one of several RDMS’s, others of which are Oracle, Informix, MySQL, and MSQL.
All of these RDMSs use SQL as their language. Each of them have minor variations in the “dialect” of SQL that they use, but it’s all still SQL.
Which is better, PostgreSQL or MySQL?
Both are excellent products with unique strengths, and the choice is often a matter of personal preference.
PostgreSQL offers overall features for traditional database applications, while MySQL focuses on faster performance for Web-based applications.
Open source development will bring more features to subsequent releases of both databases.
Who uses these databases?
Here are a few examples of companies that use PostgreSQL: Apple, BioPharm, Etsy, IMDB, Macworld, Debian, Fujitsu, Red Hat, Sun Microsystem, Cisco, Skype.
What’s special about this course?
The course is created on the basis of three pillars of learning:
- Know (Study)
- Do (Practice)
- Review (Self feedback)
We have created a set of concise and comprehensive videos to teach you all the SQL related skills you will need in your professional career.
We also provide Exercises to complement the learning from the lecture video. These exercises are carefully designed to further clarify the concepts and help you with implementing the concepts on practical problems faced on-the-job.
Check if you have learnt the concepts by executing your code and analyzing the result set. Ask questions in the discussion board if you face any difficulty.
Apart from this, their is a bonus section which covers important topics from the view of job interviews and Vivas.
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of SQL in today’s corporate world.