Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 12 September 2021
Network Ethical Hacking for beginners (Kali – Hands-on)(109$ to Free)
This Course subtitles are available with the following languages: English – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish – Russian – French – Chinese – German – Greek – Italian -Portuguese.
Hacking is a science similar to any other science. In this course I am going to show you the basics of hacking which will support you to start by yourself to develop your hacking skills to an advanced level. This course considers you have No prior knowledge in hacking or in Linux operating system, & by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like great hackers and keep yourself secured like security experts!
This course is practical but it will not ignore the theory. We will start with Kali Linux basics, then will try to make you comfortable with Linux environment. Then we will learn how to install the needed software (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Windows 10) as virtual machines then we will start the hacking adventure.
The course is divided into 5 sections, (Introduction, Pre-Attack Phase, Attack Phase, Post-Attack Phase, and How to Keep Yourself Protected).
In Summary, in this course YOU Will LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
– How to prepare the penetration testing lab.
– How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by getting the important required commands.
– How to use Linux commands & how to interact with the command terminal.
– How to change your system MAC address (Spoof) to stay anonymous.
– How to attack any close wireless network and get all details about it (including target network MAC address, SSID, Encryption Type, …etc).
– How to get the MAC addresses for all clients connected to the target network without even knowing the password of the target router.
– How to Perform (word list) Attacks to get passwords.
– How to perform fake-authentication attack to target router without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to perform De-Authentication attacks without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to perform ARP attack without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to hack wireless networks to step by step.
– How to get Wi-Fi passwords for WEP , WPA and WPA2.
– How to Sniff Data from the network you hacked.
– How to perform ARP spoofing attack to be the man in the middle MITM to intercept user names and passwords.
– How to know who is connected to the network you hacked.
– How to scan network for more details about connected devices.
– How to intercept network traffic.
– How to use many tools, tricks and techniques to hack networks.
-How to generate your own viruses.
– How to hide your virus in any other file extension (jpg, pdf, docx, xlsx..)
– How to gain access to remote computers.
– How to hack Mic, Camera, and Keyboard keys (Key Logger)..
– Many other cool stuff about network hacking.
– How to keep yourself protected from the above mentioned attacks.
*** You will get 3.5 hours of hacking and hacking techniques ***
*** You will start from 0 to reach a good level of understanding and practical use of Linux and hacking tools ***
Build Full-Stack Projects with FARM stack(64$ to Free)
Start your full stack developer journey by building projects using Python, FAST API, React JS, MongoDB and Bootstrap.
In this course you will learn everything that’s needed to build a complete full-stack application using latest and trending technologies.
You will also learn various debugging and troubleshooting techniques that will boost your confidence to find and fix any issues both on frontend and backend stack.
You will learn the following:
- Python 3
- RESTFul API
- FAST API Framework
- GET Endpoint
- POST Endpoint
- PUT Endpoint
- DELETE Endpoint
- Enabling CORS – Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Allowing Http Headers
- Allowing Http Methods
- Collections and Documents
- PyCharm code Editor
- Visual Studio Code Editor
- React JS
- Props in React
- Using Hooks like useState and useEffect
- States in React
- Functional components in React
- Calling API’s from React application using axios
- Bootstrap 5
- Using inline styling in React component
- Node Js and npm
- How to make a website responsive
- Debugging your frontend application using the developer tool
- Checking network calls in browser’s developer tool
- You will learn to push code to Github from your local computer
We will build the project with Create, Update, Delete, and Find all functionality with the real-world use case.
This course will teach you everything in a hands-on based approach to make you comfortable with the development of applications using frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, JSX, REACT JS and backend technologies like Python 3, FAST API, MongoDB, NoSQL.
At the end of the course, you will get the complete source code.
Learn ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework (Database First)(109$ to Free)
Using MVC, Entity Framework, and ASP.NET Scaffolding, we will go through building a small school management system while learning key concepts in ASP.NET MVC development. This course will show you how to leverage MVC’s Scaffolding features to quickly construct data driven html pages and how to write queries to the database using .NET’s famed Entity Framework with C#.
.NET Framework is nearing end of support from Microsoft. .NET 5 is the latest technology and learning it is made available to you through my course Complete ASP.Net Core and Entity Framework Development.
Why Learn .NET MVC
Microsoft .NET is the platform that drives the business technology of many of the top corporations in the United States and many other countries. It is the predominant technology used to drive enterprise-scale business technology. Companies have chosen .NET because for its proven scalability, reliability, and support.
The .NET language of choice to learn is C#, as it is among the most widely used languages today. It’s a general purpose programming language that can handle almost any problem, from desktop to mobile to dynamic web applications. As such, there is a high demand across the world for .NET developers in a variety of industries, so that means that more jobs are available for candidates with a foundation built upon .NET technologies.
About This Course
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Build a fully data driven web application
- Understand the MVC Folder Structure
- Add Data models to your project using Entity Framework
- Write basic LINQ queries
- Understand how Models, Views and Controllers combine to facilitate a web application
- Understand Razor Syntax in views
- Understand C# Model Classes
- Understand how to add views and actions to a controller
- Upload a project to GitHub
- Manage Packages in an MVC Project
- User JQuery and tools to increase interactivity and animations on the interface.
Content and Overview
To take this course, you will need to have some knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, if not C#. Even if you do not have much exposure to the .NET development stack, this course is very beginner friendly and chock full of development tips.
This course has over 6 hours of premium content, but smartly broken up to highlight a set of related activities based on each module in the application that is being built. We will also look at troubleshooting and debugging errors as we go along; implementing best practices; writing efficient logic and understanding why developers do things the way they do. Your knowledge will grow, step by step, throughout the course and you will be challenged to be the best you can be.
By the time you have finished the course you will have moved around in Visual Studio and examined logic and syntax errors so much, that it will be second nature for you when working in the .NET environment. This will put your new learned skills into practical use and impress your boss and coworkers.
The course is complete with working files hosted on GitHub, with the inclusion of some files to make it easier for you to replicate the code being demonstrated. You will be able to work alongside the author as you work through each lecture and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
The course includes a complete jQuery section with exercises and a cool project where you will build an online t-shirt price calculator with multiple filters.
There’s also one whole section about AJAX and JSON where we will get external data from APIs to use in our web applications. The ending project of this section is building a Quiz Game where users can play live and try to beat the computer on questions about Music, Science, History, Entertainment and many other topics.