Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python, Complete Course in Autodesk 3ds Max, Python Complete Course For Python Beginners and Big Data on Amazon web services (AWS)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 9 May 2021
Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python
A frequently asked question of Python Beginners is: “Do I need to become an expert in Python coding before I can start working on Data Analysis Projects?”
The clear answer is: “No!
- You just require some Python Basics like data types, simple operations/operators, lists and numpy arrays that you can learn from my Free Python course ‘Basics Of Python’
As a Summary, if you primarily want to use Python for Data Science or as a replacement for Excel, then this course is a perfect match!
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
Complete Course in Autodesk 3ds Max 2021
Autodesk 3ds Max, provides powerful tools for 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation, dynamics, particles and rendering. This enables game developers, visual effect artists, architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists to create stunning artwork. Additionally, the interactive interface and workflow tools of 3ds Max makes the job of design visualization specialists easier.
This course is basically designed to assist the modelers, animators, and designers. Keeping in view the varied requirements of the students, this course covers a wide range of tools and features. Also covers concepts, and techniques for modelling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animating the objects, fluid simulation, cloth simulation, particle system, create 360 panaromic images, create realistic Vray render, Interactive 3ds max and so on. Additionally, in this course, we introduce the Interactive 3ds max. On the completion of this course, students will be able to create complex 3d scenes, stunning environments and realistic virtual reality experiences.
Salient Features of this Course:
- A comprehensive course consisting of 65 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Detailed explanation of all Autodesk 3ds Max tools.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- Two projects at the end of the course to enable the users to apply the skills learned in the course.
- Practice Test
- Certificate of Completion
Python Complete Course For Python Beginners
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
- Array implementation
- File methods
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Python Tuples
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
Big Data on Amazon web services (AWS)
This Big Data on AWS course is primarily to simplify the use of Big data tools on AWS. With the unstoppable growth in the organizations moving towards data science and big data analytics there is a dearth need of trained professionals who are well versed with both Big data and AWS technologies. This course helps the learners get the best of both worlds (Big Data analytics and AWS Cloud) and prepare for the future.
We cover the following topics in this course:
- Overview of Big Data on AWS
- Big Data Storage & databases on AWS
- Big Data Analytics Frameworks using AWS EMR, Athena and Elasticsearch
- Data Warehousing on AWS Redshift
- Real-Time Big Data Analytics on AWS
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence on AWS
- Big Data Computation on AWS
- How does it all work together