Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Machine Learning- From Basics to Advanced(39$ to Free), Intermediate Ethical Hacking Hands-on Training(9$ to Free), Complete Graphics Design and Video Editing Masterclass(109$ to Free), Natural Language Processing Real-World Projects in Python(9$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 8 September 2021
Machine Learning- From Basics to Advanced(39$ to Free)
If you are looking to start your career in Machine learning then this is the course for you.
This is a course designed in such a way that you will learn all the concepts of machine learning right from basic to advanced levels.
This course has 5 parts as given below:
- Introduction & Data Wrangling in machine learning
- Linear Models, Trees & Preprocessing in machine learning
- Model Evaluation, Feature Selection & Pipelining in machine learning
- Bayes, Nearest Neighbors & Clustering in machine learning
- SVM, Anomalies, Imbalanced Classes, Ensemble Methods in machine learning
For the code explained in each lecture, you can find a GitHub link in the resources section.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I am Professional Trainer and consultant for Languages C, C++, Python, Java, Scala, Big Data Technologies – PySpark, Spark using Scala Machine Learning & Deep Learning- sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, TFLearn, Keras, h2o and delivered at corporates like GE, SCIO Health Analytics, Impetus, IBM Bangalore & Hyderabad, Redbus, Schnider, JP Morgan – Singapore & HongKong, CISCO, Flipkart, MindTree, DataGenic, CTS – Chennai, HappiestMinds, Mphasis, Hexaware, Kabbage. I have shared my knowledge that will guide you to understand the holistic approach towards ML.
Machine learning is the fuel we need to power robots, alongside AI. With Machine Learning, we can power programs that can be easily updated and modified to adapt to new environments and tasks to get things done quickly and efficiently.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning is a skill of the future – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the field faces skill shortage. If you can meet the demands of large companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you will have a secure career in a technology that is on the rise.
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses in this digital age face a lot of issues that Machine learning promises to solve. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and people thrive. Needless to say, a job that allows you to work and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by entering into the field early on, you can witness trends firsthand and keep on increasing your relevance in the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning is still in its nascent stage. And as the technology matures and advances, you will have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– The average salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one of the top reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to a lot of us. Since the industry is on the rise, this figure can be expected to grow further as the years pass by.
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills help you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the other of a data scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is happening right now. So, you want to have an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you will find your skills in much higher demand and will be able to secure a career path that’s always on the rise.
Intermediate Ethical Hacking Hands-on Training(9$ to Free)
Intermediate Ethical Hacking Hands-on Training is a continuation of Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part I. Before taking this course, students should have completed an introduction to an ethical hacking or pentesting course. Students should have completed Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part I for best results before signing up for the intermediate course.
Intermediate Ethical Hacking Hands-on Training picks up where Part I leaves off. In Part I, students was taught the fundamentals of pentesting while being introduced to some basic skills.
Intermediate Ethical Hacking Hands-On Training provides an intermediate level of white, grey, and black hat skills every cybersecurity professional needs to know. In addition, advanced reconnaissance techniques are taught using the NMap scripting engine and various hacking tools used by pentesters.
Sections include Web Application Attacks, Wireless Network Attacks, PowerShell Empire, Netcat, and Wireshark Fundamentals.
For the best experience in learning to be an ethical hacker or pentester, students should complete the instructor’s complete series on ethical hacking, starting with Ethical Hacking Hands-On Training Part I and proceeding to this intermediate course.
The three Ethical Hacking Capture the Flag Courses are the capstone series where students apply and use all the techniques taught in the two Ethical hacking courses.
By the end of the course, you will have a deep understanding of external and internal network penetration testing, wireless penetration testing, and web application penetration testing. The lab exercises in the course are based on real-world application of Red Team best practices.
Complete Graphics Design and Video Editing Masterclass(109$ to Free)
This is a combo course for learning adobe premiere pro cc and adobe photoshop for learning video editing and graphics design. If you are absolute beginner or if you never open Adobe Premiere pro cc and Adobe Photoshop cc before than this is a perfect class for you. This is a beginner level class so so together me you we will learn Adobe Premiere pro and Photoshop from basic to advance. This is a project base class so you will be able to apply your learned skill in real time class project. You will learn from this class about every basic lesson of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC:
- Setting Your Project and Import Video Clips
- Multiple Video Placement
- Color Adjustment
- Noise Reduction
- Audio Levelling
- Add Text
- Unlink And Nest
- Speed Of Video
- End Credit
- Text Animation
- Remove Green Screen
- Cinematic Effect
- Video Blur
- Video Inside Text
- Multiple Video Same Time
You will learn in Photoshop:
Color and Adjustment, Photoshop Color Correction, Shape and Symbol, Content-Aware & Cropping, Photoshop Text Style, Gradient Stroke & Bevel, Shadow, Blending, Selection, Photoshop Masking, Blur & Filters, Transform, Warp & Distort, Clipping Mask, Retouch, Photoshop Retouching, Effect Of Visual Style, Brush, Export, Earning Money With Graphics Design Work, Advance Tool and many more.
I have given an exercise file along with this class so you can practice along with me during learning. In this class during learning if you face any problem than you don’t need to worry because I am always there for you to help you out you just have to ask me questions, so lets start learning video editing and graphics design in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Photoshop together.
Natural Language Processing Real-World Projects in Python(9$ to Free)
Data Science is one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. Data Science is widely adopted in many sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare, Airlines, Logistic and technology.
In business, Data Science is applied to optimize business processes, maximize revenue and reduce cost. The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
1.Task #1 @Predict Customer Sentiments : Develop an AI model to predict Customer Sentiments of Amazon..
3.Task #2 @Predict future Stock Prices: Develop NLP models to predict future Stock prices.
2.Task #3 @Predict the strength of a Password: Predict the category of Password whether it is Strong, Good or Weak.
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Scientist/AI Engineer/ ML Engineer/NLP Engineer
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning , NLP & Time Series and Data Presentation.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion