Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Python Programming – From Basics to Advanced level, AWS Services for Solutions Architect Associate, DevOps Fundamentals and SDET/QA Masterclass – Learn Selenium, Cucumber
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 8 May 2021
Python Programming – From Basics to Advanced level 
Why a Python programming course.?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Python Career Opportunities –
- Python developer: This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst: This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.
- Product manager: Product managers have a very important role to play when it comes to helping businesses to understand the market and why building one product will be better than building another. They study the market, research for new features related to a particular product or category, and advocate the building of certain products with facts. Data is a very important part of the work they do. This is why most companies today are looking for product managers that are skilled in python.
- Machine learning engineer: If you don’t already know, then let us tell you that the job postings for this position have increased by more than 330% in the last couple of years. If you are skilled in python, you will be given preference over other candidates. A machine learning engineer builds and trains machines, programs, and other computer-based systems to apply their learned knowledge for making predictions. Python’s ability to work with data automation and algorithms makes it the ideal programming language that can be used in machine learning.
Click for Free Udemy Course
AWS Services for Solutions Architect Associate 
AWS is a public cloud and a pioneer in the cloud computing domain. Aws provides every kind of service model like IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS. In this course, I will discuss various cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Here we will elaborate on the features of AWS services, their use cases, how to create those services, how to configure them, and how to integrate various services together to present a holistic cloud solution.
This series is useful for anyone starting their cloud journey as well as cloud practitioners. However, it is especially useful for learners who are preparing for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate, and AWS Developer Associates. We discuss use cases of the services, Do’s and Dont’s while using those services and best practices.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I have been working with zekeLabs as a corporate trainer for AWS, Azure, DevOps, Git, Chef, Docker. I had extensive experience in the software industry where I have worked as a senior developer and cloud and DevOps Consultant. As a developer, I worked with Cadence, Aricent Technology in the Telecom domain, and Guavus in the Big Data domain. I was in 2007 batch Computer Science Graduate from NIT Allahabad. I am passionate about technology and education. I have shared my knowledge that gonna guide you to understand the core of Aws.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now commonly known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, customers across all industries are taking advantage of the following benefits:
- Low Cost: AWS offers low, pay-as-you-go pricing with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments. A global infrastructure at scale, and pass the cost-saving benefits onto you in the form of lower prices.
- Agility and Instant Elasticity: AWS provides a massive global cloud infrastructure that allows you to quickly innovate, experiment, and iterate. whether you need them for a few hours or 24/7, you still only pay for what you use.
- Open and Flexible: AWS is a language and operating system agnostic platform. You choose the development platform or programming model that makes the most sense for your business.
- Secure: AWS is secure, services and data centers have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of your data. Visit the Security Center to learn more.
Get started with the Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Click for Free Udemy Course
DevOps is not only a set of processes and tools but is more rightly represented by the culture of enhanced communication and collaboration between IT operation guys and Developers. DevOps culture is guided by principles of DevOps such as Automation, infrastructure as code, practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and implemented by a large set of DevOps tools. In this course, DevOps concepts are explained in easy to understand language along with hands-on examples on basic tools of DevOps. It will help you to begin your journey to DevOps.
Click for Free Udemy Course
SDET/QA Masterclass – Learn Selenium, Cucumber and More
This course covers everything you need to know about automation testing.
Starting by learning the basic concepts of Java, followed by learning how to test Web Applications using Selenium Webdriver, and then diving into the topic of unit testing, using Cucumber, TestNG and Junit. Following this video series should give you a very good understanding on what automation testing really means.
The objective of this course is to make you proficient in working with tools used by automation engineers. If your goal is to get a job as an automation engineer, this course would not just give you a solid preparation for the interview, but it will also provide the necessary knowledge in order to thrive at your new job.
The course has the following structure:
- We learn Java together, as well as Object Oriented Programming principles. If you are already familiar with Java, you can skip this part.
- We dive into the subject of design patterns, with the objective of learning how to manage complex, repeatable situations in our code. This will give us the expertise on how to design our code for scalable, memory efficient automation frameworks.
- We then learn about Selenium, what it is and how to use it in testing Web Applications.
- The last part concentrates on how to develop your own automation framework, using the newest technologies available for automation engineers.
By following this structure, as a beginner, you will be confident enough to apply for automation engineer jobs, having the knowledge of all the libraries we cover in this course. As a more experienced person, you will be ready to tackle topics such as creation of a new automation framework from scratch, using the design principles and the full potential of the technologies covered here.
As a general recommendation, in order to speed up the learning process, study the corresponding code snippets attached to each video. Start experimenting with it, by removing/adding stuff and see what happens. This will not only consolidate your knowledge, but it will help you understand deeply what the studied concept is about. There’s nothing better than stumbling upon issues, investigate and troubleshoot them yourself!