Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; The Complete ReactJs Course, Spatial Analysis & Geospatial Data Science in Python, Blockchain Deep-Dive: from Bitcoin to Ethereum to Crypto and How to Easily Setup Exports Business Online | Any Country
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 8 April 2021
The Complete ReactJs Course – Basics to Advanced (2021)
What is this course about?
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the journey from the basics to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
Click for Free Udemy Course
Spatial Analysis & Geospatial Data Science in Python
Geospatial data science is a subset of data science that focuses on spatial data and its unique techniques. In this, we are going to perform spatial analysis and trying to find insights from spatial data. In this course, we lay the foundation for a career in Geospatial Data Science. You will get hands-on Geopy, Plotly etc.. the workhorse of Geospatial data science Python libraries.
The topics covered in this course widely touch on some of the most used spatial technique in Geospatial data science. We will be learning how to read spatial data , manipulate and process spatial data using Pandas , and perform some spatial operations. A large portion of the course deals with spatial Visuals like Choropleth, Geographical Scatter plot, Geographical Heatmap, Markers, Geographical HeatMap. Each video contains a summary of the topic and a walkthrough with code examples that will help you learn more effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to become Data Scientist by show-case these Projects on his/her Resume..
- Students who like to take their first steps in the Geospatial data science career.
- Python users who are interested in Spatial Data Science.
- GIS users who are new to python and Jupyter notebooks for Geographic data analysis
Click for Free Udemy Course
Blockchain Deep-Dive: from Bitcoin to Ethereum to Crypto
In this course, we will discuss blockchain protocols, how blockchains are architected, the main technology components such as cryptography, hashing, applications, and the constraints and limitations of this technology.
I will help you to understand when to use blockchain, the key concepts, the industry jargon, and a lot of additional information that will help you to interact with stakeholders in any blockchain project you may get involved.
Any person with some basic IT experience will be able to follow along with this course. No matter what’s your background, after you finished this course, you will be able to get involved in any blockchain project.
We are going to take a look at why blockchain is considered so secure, what technologies are enabling blockchain, what kind of applications – financial and non-financial – can benefit from blockchain? What are the differences between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Corda? How is blockchain secure, and how is data handled? How is hashing made? What’s cryptography’s role?
This course will help you to:
- Understand well the technologies behind Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Understand and apply shared ledgers and smart contracts to your business network
- Explore the different use cases for blockchain, including enterprise solutions NFTs and DeFi
- Explore the blockchain technology in-depth
- Understand Hashing, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
- Explore the blockchain architecture
- Deploy an Ethereum node
- Understand how to perform various activities in the Ethereum Blockchain using the command line interface
- Interact with the Ethereum Blockchain using Geth and Python command line
- Take it to the next level of your blockchain career
Click for Free Udemy Course
How to Easily Setup Exports Business Online | Any Country
The course trains you step by step methods of creating the most professional online business exports and global trade store. With step by step example of one the new international marketplaces like FIEO mall (an Indian government sponsored international market place as an example).
Whether you are a manufacturer, trader, merchandise exporter or services exporter, you can create your online business exports and global trade store absolutely free on cost on the FIEO Mall. The same knowledge can help you identify similar facility for exporters from other countries.
The course also encourages you to use this learning to create similar exports marketing and global trade online stores on other popular international market places like -Amazon, Amazon Handmade, Etsy, Shopify, eBay etc. And succeed in Global Online Trade.
The course covers information on
1. FIEO Mall
3. Amazon Handmade
6. Top international market places for both B2C and B2B customers
7. Adding products and categories to your online exports store
8. Preparing for online exports business and Global Online Trading
9. Many other related topics and tips on Global Online Trading and being successful in online exports business.
Online Exports Business, Online global business, amazon global selling, exports online store, Etsy, Shopify, FIEO Mall, Rakuten, Newegg, Amazon Handmade, Indian Trade Portal, ITC-HS code, ITC Trade Map, B2B Global Selling, B2C Global Selling, Global Digital Marketing, Global Social Media Marketing, Online Exports tips, Online Imports Tips, Exports Products Ideas, Exports Pricing, Exports Packing, International Logistics, Alibaba, IndiaMart, TradeIndia
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is an IIFT, New Delhi and BITS, Pilani alumnus with a PhD from University of Mysore and BIMTECH. He is a Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) by NASBITE, USA and undertaken several entrepreneurship programs of Harvard University, Dr. Vijesh Jain has more than 30 years of practical exports marketing and international business management experience. He has worked in several countries for large MNCs, exporting several kinds of goods and services. He has been an exporter, trader, trainer, global business professional. He is presently a Global Business Practices Artist and Coach. He is presently coaching thousands of students and working professionals in several countries.
By enrolling this course, you also get
1. Life time access to the updated course material
2. Verified eCertificate
3. Limited money back guarantee
4. Lot of resources for practical exports marketing