Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Introduction to Java Programming(9$ to Free), The Ultimate Python Guide for Beginners(9$ to Free), Crash Course on Embedded C Programming(14$ to Free) and CSS Complete Course For Beginners(59$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 7 September 2021
Introduction to Java Programming(9$ to Free)
Java is one of the most common, in-demand computer programming languages owned by the Oracle Corporation. Our associates at Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence got together and after carefully analyzing the top must learn computer programming languages in 2020, we were able to conclude that Java is the 3rd most used programming language according to stackoverflow. Furthermore, java has an average salary of $102,000 according to indeed making it a widely used and highly applicable language.
“Java is celebrating its 24th birthday this year and has been one of the most popular programming languages used for developing server-side applications. Java is a practical choice for developing Android apps as it can be used to create highly functional programs and platforms.
This object-oriented programming language does not require a specific hardware infrastructure, is easily manageable, and has a good level of security. Moreover, it is easier to learn Java in comparison to languages such as C and C++. No wonder, nearly 90 percent of Fortune 500 firms rely on Java for their desktop applications and backend development projects.
Despite its industry age, the Java is incredibly stable and not heading for retirement anytime soon. This makes Java one of the most desirable languages among programmers in 2020.” (Belani, 2020)
Hence, we came up with this course to benefit the students who are curious to learn the basics of Java.
You will learn the following –
• Basics of Java Programming
• Object Oriented Programming in Java
• Threads in Java
• I/O Streams in Java
• Garbage Collection in Java
• Exception Handling in Java
• Generics in Java
• Collections in Java
The Ultimate Python Guide for Beginners(9$ to Free)
This course has been specifically designed for beginners who have been looking to obtain a hands-on learning experience with Python, teaching you concepts of programming right from the basics and Python being the most simplest language for a beginner to start with.
It is the right time to start learning the in-demand Python language because of its gaining popularity in the fields on Data Science, Backend Development, Internet of Things, etc. Keep yourself equipped with the most sought-after skills!
A lot of exercise problems, programming lectures, PDF notes have been included to provide you with a great learning experience!
You will work on a project at the end of this course, which has been designed for you to implement all the topics which you would have mastered by the end of this course to give you enough confidence to start writing your own independent programs in Python.
You will be learning the basics of python in this course.
Python is one of the fastest growing language
Python is interpreted, object oriented, high level, procedure oriented language
It has different versions
The reason behind it is there are huge number of libraries available in the market, many companies and developers are using it and it can be implemented in many areas.
It is general Purpose language as it can be used in Machine learning, GUI, Software Development, Web development and many more.
Google, YouTube, Dropbox, NASA, Yahoo use python.
If you want to learn how to write Python programs like a pro, code python like a boss, solve real-world problems, or automate repetitive and complex tasks, read on.
By the end of this course you will be able to create Python scripts with ease. You’ll learn how to take tedious and repetitious tasks and turn them into programs that will save you time and simplify your life.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming course:
- Introduction of Python
- History of Python
- Features that make Python so Popular
- Limitations of Python
- Data Types
- Character Sets
- First Python Program
- Basic Operations
- Conditional Statements
- file Handling
- First game
Crash Course on Embedded C Programming(14$ to Free)
You started learning embedded systems in excitement but stumble on some basic C programming concepts? Would you like a quick revision to C Coding to understand embedded systems better? Then this course is perfect for you.
This is a Crash Course on C Programming targeted specially for embedded systems learners. This is not to be considered as a full C Programming course but a crash course. Only those topics are included which are mostly used in embedded Systems. Please check entire curriculum before you enroll.
This course won’t dwell on theory, you can get it from many sources, I have kept this course purely for those who want to start some C Practice right away.
You’ll create your first program within 30 minutes of joining this course
This course covers
- C Programming Introduction
- Types of Variables and which to use when in embedded systems
- Type of operators in C
- Writing simple C Programs
- Input and Output in C and its correlation to embedded systems
- Conditional Executions (If / if-else / nested if)
- Conditional Executions (switch-case)
- Loops in C (for loop / while loop)
- Understanding various programming scenarios
- Arrays in C
- Integer arrays
- Text Arrays
- Use of arrays in Embedded Systems
- Converting integers to strings
- Pointers in C
- Use of Pointers in Embedded Systems
- Various different ways to use Pointers
- Functions in C Programming
- Preprocessor directives and their usages in C Programming
You’ll create your first program within 30 minutes of joining this course
As mentioned before, this is not to be considered as a complete C Programming but a crash course for Embedded Systems People
CSS Complete Course For Beginners(59$ to Free)
CSS Course with basics and advanced concepts of CSS
- Ever wonder how the latest website designs are made? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the main coding files used to layout a website and its design. CSS 3 is the latest in styling standards, and it brings several new properties and declarations you can use to make your website design more easily created. CSS is currently the only standard in website design that plugs directly into your HTML, even the latest HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can create the latest interactive pages for your website viewers.
- This course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
- We show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individual have some basic computer programming knowledge.
- Course Topics
- Introduction to CSS
- Inclusion Of CSS In HTML
- CSS Syntax
- CSS Styling Text
- CSS Page Backgrounds
- CSS 2D Transform
- CSS 3D Transform
- CSS Animation
- Thank you see you inside the course