Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
If you wanna support me for server&domain fee, you can visit https://ko-fi.com/jpntr
Free Udemy Course – 6 June 2021
Learn HTML5 In-Depth – With Real-World Examples
- HTML is the main markup language for web pages.
- HTML elements are the basic building-blocks of web pages.
- Learning HTML is your first step to become a web developer.
- HTML concepts will help you learn other web development technologies faster.
- In this course you will learn how to create web pages using HTML5.
- Which is foundation for web development.
- You will learn HTML5 elements including images, videos, lists, tables, forms, Iframes and much more with Real-world Examples.
- The course includes several hands-on practical examples to ensure comprehension of course materials.
- By the end of the course, students will be ready to make web pages in HTML5.
- And you will be able to understand CSS3.
- We will also cover all the different attributes and elements associated with HTML
- The very nice thing about the HTML, it opens up the field for many different programming languages.
- This will improve your skills for everything that you’ve learned in all of the video lecture series, so it’s important to follow these to enhance your HTML skills.
Full Stack Programming for Complete Beginners in Python
In this course you will learn programming from a complete beginner’s perspective in python. Not only that, you will learn frontend development in python with pyqt5 and database programming with mongoDB in python. As a bonus you will get to know basics of software engineering.
What you will Learn
- Programming in Python
- Frontend/ Graphical User Interfaces with Python
- Databases with MongoDB
- Python is a multipurpose programming language which can be used for almost any task, it is used a lot in web development and machine learning and is a must have in the modern programmer’s toolkit
- Besides programming in python pyqt5 is also taught which is a frontend library for developing high quality user interfaces using python. It also has a drag and drop interface which we will use to create user friendly programs in this course.
- MongoDB is also taught which is a very versatile noSql database solution.
- Software engineering basics taught are essential to every developer, we take a little look into it so the students know about software engineering and what it’s major modules are.
How the Course is taught
- High Quality Video Lectures with Hands on practice.
- Code given alongside
- Software Engineering Basics
- Access to our discord server for asking questions and discussing problems with your fellow students
NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
Even considering the amount of superb libraries, helpers and tools that exist for server-side Node.js, none of them effectively solve the main problem – the architecture of an application.
NestJS provides an out-of-the-box application architecture which allows developers and teams to create highly testable, scalable, loosely coupled and easily maintainable applications.
Recently, the NestJS framework is gaining extreme popularity due to its incredible features;
- Simple to use, easy to learn and easy to master
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) tool that boosts productivity and ease of development
- Detailed, well-maintained documentation
- Active codebase development and maintenance
- Open-source (MIT license)
- Supports dozens nest-specific modules that help you easily integrate with common technologies and concepts such as TypeORM, Mongoose, GraphQL, Logging, Validation, Caching, Websockets and much more
- Easy of unit-testing applications
- Made for Monoliths and Micro-services (entire section in the documentation regarding the Microservice type of a NestJS application, as well as techniques and recipes).
In this course I am going to guide you through the process of planning, developing and deploying a fully-featured back-end application, based on my experience developing and maintaining systems that support dozens of millions of concurrent users at scale.
This course will also cover such advanced concepts or topics as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), call, apply, bind, and much more.
- Introduction to the Course
- Control Flow or Decision making
- Generators, advanced iteration
- JS Operators
- JS Property Descriptors
- Validation Form
- The Spread Operator
- And Much More…..