Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Machine Learning & Data Science A-Z: Hands-on Python 2021, Rank & Rent Local Lead Generation: The Complete Guide, Ultimate DevSecOps With Real World Scenarios and Atlassian Confluence Masterclass for Project Managers
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 5 May 2021
Rank & Rent Local Lead Generation: The Complete Guide
Are you wanting to look for a way to make a passive income from the comfort of your own home? Be your own boss? Have more free time? Rank & Rent is the ideal way to achieve all of these. The business model is a simple 3-step process:
1. Build a website (Digital Asset)
2. Rank it on search engines (Such as google)
3. Rent it out to local business owners in the area (And get paid on a recurring basis)
With over 70 lectures and more than 7 hours of content, this comprehensive course is the complete A to Z guide to Rank & Rent. You will be able to build your digital properties & start getting paid for generating leads for local businesses.
You will be able to follow along with me as I use a live example throughout this course to enable you to follow step-by-step on how I make my passive income.
I’ll bet you’ve even come across other Rank & Rent or Local Lead Generation courses online which cost you thousands to sign-up and join. Some of these only scratch the surface of the Rank & Rent model and don’t go into full detail. Luckily for you I provide all the information that these courses have and more.
You’ll learn to build websites, do professional niche research, use the power of SEO to skyrocket your rankings and learn the ins and outs of securing a B2B deal with a local business to land your passive income!
This course is for all levels, whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned pro, you will learn the ‘secret sauce’ to skyrocketing your digital assets that make money for you!
This is the most comprehensive guide on the Rank & Rent business model and Local Lead Generation, nothing is left unturned! This course covers:
- Niche Research
- Keyword Research
- Website Building
- Google Search Console
- Building website homepage
- Building service pages
- Creating full website content
- Website navigation
- On-Page SEO
- Internal Linking
- Pagespeed Optimization
- Off-Page SEO
- Backlinking Strategies
- GMB Setup
- GMB Optimization
- Complete guide to outsourcing
- Finding local businesses
- Professional call-script templates
- Securing a deal
- And so much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 70 lectures and access to many resources throughout the course to give you an edge in this business model.
If you have only speculated the Rank & Rent model or have already dived in and are struggling with the basics and need full guidance, follow me and together we will learn how to make a passive income in this business model!
Machine Learning & Data Science A-Z: Hands-on Python 2021
Even if you are familiar with machine learning, this course can help you to review all the techniques and understand the concept behind each term.
This course is completely categorized, and we don’t start from the middle! We actually start from the concept of every term, and then we try to implement it in Python step by step. The structure of the course is as follows:
Chapter1: Introduction and all required installations
Chapter2: Useful Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, Pandas & Matplotlib)
Chapter4: Machine Learning Types
Chapter5: Supervised Learning: Classification
Chapter6: Supervised Learning: Regression
Chapter7: Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
Chapter8: Model Tuning
Furthermore, you learn how to work with different real datasets and use them for developing your models. All the Python code templates that we write during the course together are available, and you can download them with the resource button of each section.
Remember! That this course is created for you with any background as all the concepts will be explained from the basic! Also, the programming in Python will be explained from the basic coding, and you just need to know the syntax of Python.
Ultimate DevSecOps With Real World Scenarios
DevOps is a combination of software development and information technology operations that enables businesses to deliver applications at a faster pace. It brings together development and operations teams so there are fewer redundancies in the software development process.
DevSecOps is a culture shift in the software industry that aims to bake security into the rapid-release cycles that are typical of modern application development and deployment.
DevOps has revolutionized workplaces in many ways. The number of DevOps-related jobs are increasing, while its rank as an in-demand job.
DevOps is important because it’s a software development and operations approach that enables faster development of new products and easier maintenance of existing deployments.
In this Course you will learn all the needed DevOps/DevSecOps Skills and Tools needed for your Career You will learn all of the Below in one Course Only (This Ultimate Course):
- What is DevOps Vs DevSecOps
- Linux/Unix For DevOps and Developers
- Learn Python From the Scratch
- Make your own Ethical Hacking Tools In Python
- Learn Cloud Services – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Learn Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery CI/CD – Jenkins
- Learn Containerization Technology – Docker
- Learn IAC (Infrastructure As Code) – AWS Cloud Formation
- Learn IAC (Infrastructure As Code) – Terraform
- Learn Continuous Monitoring – AWS CloudWatch
- Learn Cyber Security Threats and the Best Practices
- Learn Soft Skills for DevOps
- Real World Scenarios with Practice Step-By-Step
Atlassian Confluence Masterclass for Project Managers
Confluence is a powerful enterprise collaboration tool that brings people, knowledge, and ideas together in a shared workspace, so you can do your best work. Through this course “Atlassian Confluence Masterclass”, you will learn how to use Confluence to transform the way your team works.
This course is structured to guide you through all the key aspects of managing and using Confluence.
Whether you’re new to Confluence, training your teammates, or ready to take your Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
The course will start with setting up your own Confluence account and you will be introduced to all the key features of Confluence in subsequent lectures. With each lecture, you will learn important concepts such as creating engaging content, sharing information, and engaging users to collaborate in real time with each other.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create your pages, blogs and share the same with your team members to engage & collaborate.
Please find below the course structure for your quick reference:
1. Brief overview of Confluence
2. Setting up your own Confluence account
3. Applications of Confluence
4. Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
5. Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
6. Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
7. Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
8. Master Pages & Blog Posts
9. Invite users to collaborate
10. Confluence Editor: Usage & features
11. Add links, files, macros and mentions
12. Space & Page Blueprints
13. Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
14. Watch Content
15. Keyboard Shortcuts
16. Confluence Administration & User Settings