Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 5 April 2021
Applied Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Zero to Elite
Timesaving and Use-Cases constitute the spirit of this course. That is why it is designed to be learned fast and practical.
We set our goal to make you feel confident when dealing with the command line of any Linux distribution in production environments so that you can put your skills to work in as little time as possible. How do we do that? During this course, you will see hundreds of Linux command-line tools and you will write hundreds of lines for Shell Programming or as some may be used to call it, Bash Programming, so by end of the course, you have built a relatively robust understanding of different aspects of Linux for real life and work projects.
Topics & some of the shell tools we cover in this course:
- Kernel spaces
- Different Shells, ZSH, Bash, Oh My ZSH, Tmux, productivity plugins
- Package management: apt, apt-get, yum, zypper
- File Archiving: p7zip, xz-utils, gzip, gunzip, tar
- Command-line chaining: pipe, %token, AND_IF, OR_IF, DSEMI
- System and hardware: dmidecode, lsblk, inxi, ncal, time, uptime, date
- Managing disk and file permissions: dd, gzip, fdisk, swapoff/on, free, find, chmod, mount, runlevel, fsck, mkswap, resize2fs
- Services and performance management: ps, kill, killall, pkill, pstree, lsof, pgrep, top, htop
- Users and groups management: sudo, passwd, useradd, adduser, id, usermod, chage, getfacl, setfacl, who, last, lastb, utmpdump
- Networking: iproute2, ip, txqueuelen, mtu, netplan, route get, list, neighbor, traceroute, DNS, dig, host, OpenSSH, SSH Tunneling, Socks, SCP, RSync
- IPTables, Filter, NAT, Mangle, UFW, covering IPTables completely
- System Visibility using sysdig & csysdig: Kernel syscalls and event use-cases, Chisels and Text-GUI CSysDig
- Task Automation with corn jobs
- Shell Programming (Bash scripting) from bash basics to writing a few projects e.g. writing automated backup, a password manager, and so on
- Checking on Windows subsystem for Linux: WSL2 along with Windows Terminal profiles with Oh My ZSH, Nerd Font, colorls, backup WSL Linux machines, and much more
Lightroom CC Masterclass | Beginner guide for Photographers!
In this course, you will learn all the basic and advanced tools of Lightroom to retouch your photos professionally. My name is Kaiwan Shaban and I’m an International published photographer and retoucher for more than 8 years.
So I can guarantee that you will take a lot from this course and I’ll be revealing all of my secret tricks that I’ve been using for the past years to develop my own style.
First, we will get into the basic tools.
- How to import and export your photos, How to filter your photos.
- Sync metadata and add Copywrite to your images.
- Understanding the basic adjustment and histogram!
- How to use curves in different RGB Channels
- Being able to have controls over your colors with HSL
- Color Grading your photos properly
- Adding grain and texture to your photos
- Sharpening your photos using details
- Correcting your geometry with transform
- And understanding the calibration
And then we will gradually take to the next level by understanding the three most important tools for selective editing.
- Adjustment Brush
- Radial Filter
- Gradient Filter
And last but not least we will get into
How to create Your own Presets and even, How to sell them and make a profit from them. and then I will teach you all the essential Shortcuts to make your editing flow faster!
Python Complete Course For Python Beginners
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
- Array implementation
- File methods
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Python Tuples
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Essential Video Editing Zero To Hero
You will learn from this class about every basic lesson of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC:
- Setting Your Project and Import Video Clips
- Multiple Video Placement
- Color Adjustment
- Noise Reduction
- Audio Levelling
- Add Text
- Unlink And Nest
- Speed Of Video
- End Credit
- Text Animation
- Remove Green Screen
- Cinematic Effect
- Video Blur
- Video Inside Text
- Multiple Video Same Time