Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Data Engineering Essentials – SQL, Python and Spark, Alteryx Masterclass for Data Analytics, ETL and Reporting, Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets and Oracle Cloud Security Data Protection and Encryption
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 4 April 2021
Data Engineering Essentials – SQL, Python and Spark
About Data Engineering
Data Engineering is nothing but processing the data depending upon our downstream needs. We need to build different pipelines such as Batch Pipelines, Streaming Pipelines, etc as part of Data Engineering. All roles related to Data Processing are consolidated under Data Engineering. Conventionally, they are known as ETL Development, Data Warehouse Development, etc.
As part of this course, you will be learning Data Engineering Essentials such as SQL, Programming using Python and Spark. Here is the detailed agenda for the course.
Database Essentials – SQL using Postgres
- Getting Started with Postgres
- Basic Database Operations (CRUD or Insert, Update, Delete)
- Writing Basic SQL Queries (Filtering, Joins, and Aggregations)
- Creating Tables and Indexes
- Partitioning Tables and Indexes
- Predefined Functions (String Manipulation, Date Manipulation, and other functions)
- Writing Advanced SQL Queries
Programming Essentials using Python
- Perform Database Operations
- Getting Started with Python
- Basic Programming Constructs
- Predefined Functions
- Overview of Collections – list and set
- Overview of Collections – dict and tuple
- Manipulating Collections using loops
- Understanding Map Reduce Libraries
- Overview of Pandas Libraries
- Database Programming – CRUD Operations
- Database Programming – Batch Operations
Setting up Single Node Cluster for Practice
- Setup Single Node Hadoop Cluster
- Setup Hive and Spark on Single Node Cluster
Introduction to Hadoop ecosystem
- Overview of HDFS Commands
Data Engineering using Spark SQL
- Getting Started with Spark SQL
- Basic Transformations
- Managing Tables – Basic DDL and DML
- Managing Tables – DML and Partitioning
- Overview of Spark SQL Functions
- Windowing Functions
Data Engineering using Spark Data Frame APIs
- Data Processing Overview
- Processing Column Data
- Basic Transformations – Filtering, Aggregations, and Sorting
- Joining Data Sets
- Windowing Functions – Aggregations, Ranking, and Analytic Functions
- Spark Metastore Databases and Tables
Click for Free Udemy Course
Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets
This course does not contain FMOD, WWise, or any other middleware. Game composers do not need to know how to use these softwares. The sound designers or developers of the game will integrate your music for you. The only reason a composer would ever need to know how to use these softwares (and why you see so many articles telling you to “LEARN FMOD”) is because you need to understand the logic and principles behind how game audio actually works. You just need to understand how music is implemented into a game, not actually implement it yourself. Developers just want to make sure you know how, and what they mean when they ask you to compose ‘adaptive music for trigger zones’, or ‘music tags for each loop’. This course will give you all of that knowledge, without the need to learn any additional softwares!
“Familiarity with audio middleware is a useful skill. At the very least, it affords us valuable insight into the process by which our music is incorporated into game projects. In my experience, most development teams prefer to handle their own audio implementation.” – Winifred Phillips (God of War, Assassin’s Creed, Little Big Planet, et al.)
What will you gain from completing the course
- Psychological music theory secrets to manipulate players into feeling specific emotions
- The game composer’s job, mindset, and approach to composing for games
- How the orchestra works, and how to set up a virtual orchestra in your DAW
- Compositional guidelines for writing melodies, basslines, harmonies, chords, and rhythms
- How to score for emotion, setting, and mood/atmosphere
- Game-specific compositions like stingers, main titles, pause menus, multiplayer menus, character music, etc.
- How to ensure your music is immersive and doesn’t become distracting at any point
- How adaptive music works, and which audio-integration techniques game developers may ask you to compose for
- How to compose for various genres of video game, including Linear, Non-Linear, and Interactive
- Essential techniques to mix and master orchestral music, and get your music sounding balanced, wide, and professional
- Exporting the files, and what audio format game developers are looking for
- Various downloadable PDFs and links to additional reading/study
- Projects throughout so that I can see your progress, and offer feedback on your work
- Additional lecture hidden into the course wrap-up
- An ENTIRE section dedicated to in-depth mixing techniques, taken from my EDM course to give you all the tools you need to achieve a modern, wide, and full sound – it’s almost as if you’re getting two courses for the price of one!
Click for Free Udemy Course
Oracle Cloud Security Data Protection and Encryption
Database security is one of the hottest topics for Oracle DBAs, and one of the most important aspects of their role. With the increasing risks of cyberattacks, database hacks, and data leaks, knowing how to fully enable and leverage all of the Oracle 12c security features is essential. In this course covers this vitally important and in-demand skill. Learn how to identify the major risks and security threats, and review general best practices for properly protecting and “hardening” any production database. Then, dive into hands-on demos that show how to set up user accounts, the connection between users and schemas, database object and system permissions, and roles in a multitenant environment, as well as encrypt data, audit user actions, and access to sensitive information. Plus, find out how to enable data-at-rest security via the Oracle Transparent Data Encryption and backup encryption options.
The Following topics are covered:
- Core concepts of Oracle database security
- Potential threats to Oracle database security
- Authentication and authorization
- Auditing access
- Data encryption
- Users and permissions
- Database roles
Click for Free Udemy Course
Alteryx Masterclass for Data Analytics, ETL and Reporting
5 Reasons why you should choose this Alteryx course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Alteryx in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this SQL course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete tutorial on Alteryx which can be completed within a weekend. Data Analysis and Analytics process automation are the most sought after skills for Data analysis roles in all the companies. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
Why Alteryx for Data Analysis and Analytics process automation?
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Alteryx makes it easy to incorporate statistical, predictive and spatial analysis in the same workflow environment with over 60 pre-built tools— and you don’t have to write a single line of code.