Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Complete iOS Bootcamp – Swift & Objective-C, Practical Java Basics Course with Real-life Examples, Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps and Natural Language Processing [ Building Real World Projects]
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 30 April 2021
Practical Java Basics Course with Real-life Examples
Java is one of the most popular programming languages and the whole course is focusing on showing you the language features that are used at the biggest tech companies like Apple, Netflix, Google or Amazon.
This course is designed to learn programming from scratch. The only thing you’ll need is your computer and it doesn’t matter whether your operating system is a Windows or macOS or Linux.
How this course builds up?
First I would like to show you the bigger picture and answer some fundamental questions. Why Java would be a good choice? What is it good for? How to learn it?
Every concept has a very clear and simple explanation with real-life examples.
The course is designed for those who have just started to learn programming and would like to learn the basics of Java.
The whole course is full of useful tips and tricks that can be very helpful if you apply for a job or you are doing your own project.
At the end of this course, you’ll get an end-level task. If you can complete the tasks on your own it shows that you are ready to take the next level. If not, don’t worry, I’ll show you how I would do it, so the next time you’ll easily do it.
Click for Free Udemy Course
Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Our complete Flutter development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Topics that are going to cover during these 30 days:-
1. Core Concept of Dart
2. Core Concept of Flutter
3. Basic ideas of widgets
4. App implemented through widgets
5. Firebase Database
6. App with database implementation
Click for Free Udemy Course
Natural Language Processing [ Building Real World Projects]
This course will guide you through the world of Natural Language Processing through hands-on tutorials with real world examples.
We will start off with the basics of Natural Language Processing, and work towards developing our very own application. By the end of this course, we will build an application that predicts what people think of any topic based on what people have said about it on Twitter.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Natural Language Processing.
- Anyone who is not comfortable with programming but are interested in Natural Language Processing.
- Students who want to start a career in Natural Language Processing.
- Anyone planning on shifting their career towards Natural Language Processing.
- People who want to add value to their products using Natural Language Processing.
Natural Language Processing [NLP]
Setting up the Environment for NLP
Downloading and Setting up NLTK
Part of Speech Tagging
Named Entity Recognition
Naive Bayes Classifier
Real World Applications of Natural Language Processing [COMPLETE PROJECT]
Python Programming basics for Natural Language Processing
Click for Free Udemy Course
Complete iOS Bootcamp – Swift & Objective-C
Hi and welcome to the Complete iOS Development Bootcamp. This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for you to become an iOS developer. In designing this course I had the following matters in mind:
- Covering the most up-to-date technology and methods.
- Delivering everything that you need to know to develop advanced iOS applications ready for the market.
- Instilling the attitude of problem-solving and making sure you know how to find your way on your own by the end of the course.
- Covering almost all programming libraries related to iOS.
- Providing numerous online and offline content to support your learning journey.
- Providing tens of exercises and assignments to ensure you have enough practice.
- Constantly updating the course based on students’ feedback.
- Introducing all the best techniques of real developments.
- Moving forward in the course and content complexity in a gradual manner that doesn’t overwhelm new programmers.
In developing this course I not only considered the beginner developers but also attempted to prepare it for those with intermediate iOS understanding or veteran programmers from other disciplines. In doing that, the course has been heavily subdivided. If you are totally new, it makes sense that you through the course lessons by lesson, but f you are already a programmer you can pick and choose on your own. hroughout this course, I covered a lot of different technologies and topics including but not limited to:
- The very basics of developing an app
- Use of XCode and customizing it
- iOS Simulator
- Basics to Advanced programming exercises
- Basics to advanced user interface designs
- Swift programming language at the depth
- Handling touches and gestures
- Use of graphics & Animations
- Table views and Collection views
- Version control
- Device hardware features
- Maps and geolocation
- Persistent data, Core Data & Realm
- Accessing Web content
- Sprite kit and 2D games
- Scene kit and 3D games
- Metal kit and low-level GPU
- Augmented Reality Kit
- Machine Learning Kit
- Testing & Debugging
- App store and Submissions
Throughout the course, I attempt to bring some of the best experiences I have gathered from years of teaching students to make sure you learn in the most efficient and the most useful way. In doing that I benefit from lessons, exercises, assignments, quizzes and external resources. I also stay available if you face any challenges and also constantly update the course content or add new ones depending on the feedback from students.
Prerequisites to join this course:
- Basic understanding of how computers work.
- Access to Internet
- You would need a MAC OS Enabled computer. i.e. Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro. iMac, etc.
- Free IDE that you’ll get from Apple’s Website (XCode)
- All programming and development matters will be covered in the course.
- Preparation for loads and loads of new information
By the end of the course
- Make real-life iOS Applications using advanced and relevant technology.
- Be prepared to take on any iOS development challenges on your own.
- Create various iOS applications with advanced User Interfaces, graphics, and animations as well as proper backend and data persistency.
- Develop both 2D and 3D games (within iOS and XCode limitations)
- Be prepared for iOS jobs and technical interview questions.
- Write complex Swift code
- Write complex Objective-c Code
- Know how to convert Swift and Objective-C code into each other
- Be familiar with loads of external libraries
- Have hundreds of tiny apps at your disposal to develop larger scale applications
- Develop market-ready apps for the industry.
- Use Google technologies such as Firebase and Google Maps
- Learn how to use Mac Command Line
- Know how to use Cocopods to search and implement a variety of libraries and frameworks
- Create your own iOS frameworks