Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Project Management : Python Complete Course For Python Beginners(59$ to Free), CSS Crash Course For Beginners(9$ to Free), NodeJs REST APIs – Projects [Express + Swagger + MySQL](9$ to Free), Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview(9$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 3 September 2021
Python Complete Course For Python Beginners(59$ to Free)
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
- See you inside the course!
CSS Crash Course For Beginners(9$ to Free)
Learn CSS Crash Course
- Ever wonder how the latest website designs are made? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the main coding files used to layout a website and its design. CSS 3 is the latest in styling standards, and it brings several new properties and declarations you can use to make your website design more easily created. CSS is currently the only standard in website design that plugs directly into your HTML, even the latest HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can create the latest interactive pages for your website viewers.
- This course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
- We show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individual have some basic computer programming knowledge.
- Course Topics
- Introduction to CSS
- CSS Syntax
- HTML 5 IN CSS
- CSS Styling Text
- CSS Page Backgrounds
- CSS Animation
- Thank you see you inside the course
NodeJs REST APIs – Projects [Express + Swagger + MySQL](9$ to Free)
The course is created to give the detailed planning needed for creating a RESTApi application in NodeJS using the Express framework. Which will help you to create applications from scratch & maintainable for increasing scale of it as well. The course project is designed step-by-step by giving a good understanding of security, performance, load, scale & maintenance. The course covers the below things.
- RESTApi need & working style
- RESTApi architecture, different approaches
- File structure planning
- Detailed working for route, controller & services
- Nodemon & Body parser
- GET, POST, PUT & DELETE methods understanding
- HTTP response codes understanding
- Database connection
- Swagger documentation
- Course project
It’s amazing to create a single RESTApi application that serves data to websites, apps, and more. At the same time, it’s important to know the structure for creation. We are here to help you with every inch of NodeJs RESTApi development.
This course includes a sample NodeJS application as a course project which includes Swagger for good documentation, MySQL for database, the good file structure for scalable & maintainable application. Here I have tried to solve the issues that come with the first project creation to everyone like planing file structure, pattern selection, different approaches for the same thing & deciding the better from that, and more.
What is Swagger?
It simplifies API development for users, teams, and enterprises with the Swagger open source. RESTApi developers can easily communicate details about REST API to testers & frontend developers which includes route name, method, parameters, body, input validation, and much more.
Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview(9$ to Free)
Welcome to “Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview” course.
Want to land a job at a great tech industry like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other industries but you are intimidated by the foundation of data structures and algorithms skills for the job?
Many programmers who are “self taught”, feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
>> Algorithm Run Time Analysis – Big O – O(n) Notation
>> Array (1D, 2D Array)
>> Linked List (All Types of Linked List)
>> Stack Data Structure
>> Queue Data Structure
>> Binary Tree (Array, Linked List Implementation, BFS/DFS Traversal and more)
>> Binary Search Tree
>> Binary Heap
>> AVL Tree
>> Trie Data Structure
>> Searching Algorithms
>> Sorting Algorithms
>> Dynamic Programming
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a self taught programmer(I studied statistics not computer science) who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
Taking his experience in educational statistics and coding, Barik’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought.
We have 30 days money back guarantee, so nothing to lose here.
See you inside the courses!