Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Data Science Real World Projects in Python, DevOps Engineering – Git, GitHub, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, Python And Flask Demonstrations Practice Course and HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 3 May 2021
Data Science Real World Projects in Python
- Are you looking to land a top-paying job in Data Science?
- Or are you a seasoned AI practitioner who want to take your career to the next level?
- Or are you an aspiring data scientist who wants to get Hands-on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
Data Science is one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. Data Science is widely adopted in many sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare, Airlines, Logistic and technology.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
1.Task #1 @Predict Price of Airlines Industry : Develop an AI model to predict Fare of Airlines at various Routes.
2.Task #2 @Predict the strength of a Password: Predict the category of Password whether it is Strong, Good or Weak.
3.Task #3 @Predict Prices of a Stock: Develop time series forecasting models to predict future Stock prices.
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Scientist/AI Engineer/ ML Engineer
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning , NLP & Time Series and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
Python And Flask Demonstrations Practice Course
Learn Python By Demonstrations
- The course is created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
- Installing Anaconda
- Python Overview
- Array implementation
- File methods
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Python Tuples
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Flask Framework – URL Building
- Flask Framework – HTTP Method
- Flask Framework – Templates
- Flask Framework – Static Files
- Flask Framework – Request Object
- Flask – Request.from Object
- Flask Framework – Cookies
DevOps Engineering – Git, GitHub, Maven, JUnit, Log4j
Uplatz provides this comprehensive training on DevOps covering four of the most important and popular elements constituting an integrated DevOps system. This DevOps course focuses on the detailed understanding and implementation of:
- Git and GitHub – free, open source, distributed version control system
- Apache Maven – tool for build automation including software project management and comprehension
- JUnit – unit testing framework for the Java programming language
- Apache Log4j – java-based logging utility and reliable, fast and flexible logging framework (APIs)
The term ‘DevOps’ was introduced by combining software “development” (Dev) and “operations” (Ops.) The aforesaid term was coined by Patrick Debois in 2009 to make way for quick and effective delivery of software updates, bug fixes, and features.
DevOps, essentially as an approach or a work culture, is implemented by the right amalgamation of collaboration, automation, integration, continuous delivery, testing and supervising.
Prior to the introduction of DevOps, the traditional or classic waterfall model was followed for software delivery. This process model involved a sequential flow of a defined set of phases where the output of one phase becomes the input of the next phase. Therefore, all the phases are dependent on each other, and the completion of one phase marks the beginning of the other. Despite the simplicity of SDLC, it has been found to have several defects. It has been observed that in the ever-changing contemporary world, a business is met with multifaceted problems which require quick fixes. Changes in the product like adding new features, fixing bugs, etc. require it to go through at least a few different silos in traditional SDLC, causing delays and increasing cost.
DevOps resolves these bottlenecks and is a more inclusive approach to the software development process, where the development and operations teams work collaboratively on the project. Resultantly, the software development life cycle is shortened with the help of faster feedback loops for more frequent delivery of updates and features.
Considering the most important elements of DevOps viz. consistency (version control), build automation, testing, logging & supervision, this course covers the most popular tools & technologies used in DevOps. This DevOps course will help you learn Git, Maven, JUnit, and Log4j thus opening a world of opportunities for you in DevOps engineering and project management.
Git and GitHub
Benefits of DevOps
- Ensure faster deployment
- Stabilize work environment
- Significant improvement in product quality
- Continuous delivery of software
- Fast and reliable problem-solving techniques
- Transparency and high productivity
- Minimal cost of production
Git – Course Syllabus
- Version Control System
- Git Introduction
- Git Installation
- Git Workflow
- Creating Remote Repository
- How to add existing project to GitHub using Git Bash
- Working with Repositories
- Deleting Files
- Working with Branches
Apache Maven – Course Syllabus
- Maven Introduction
- Downloading and Installing Maven
- Maven Repositories
- Creating Maven Standalone Project in CLI
- What are JAR, WAR, EAR files
- Maven Build Life Cycle
- Developing Standalone Maven Project in Non-Interactive Mode
- Running Test Cases with Maven
- Creating Maven Web Project in CLI
- Creating Maven Standalone Project through IDE
- Creating Maven Web Project through IDE
- Adding Dependencies to pom.xml
- Dependency Chain
- Maven Scopes
JUnit – Course Syllabus
- JUnit Introduction
- Adding JUnit5 dependency in Maven project
- JUnit5 Annotations
- JUnit5 @RepeatedTest Annotation
- JUnit5 Assertions
- JUnit5 Timeouts
- JUnit5 Expected Exceptions
- JUnit5 Parameterized Tests
- JUnit5 How to run Unit Test with Maven
- JUnit5 Tagging and Filtering
- Hamcrest Framework
- Unit Testing on Spring Boot Repository
- Spring Boot Integration Testing
Log4j – Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Log4j
- Log4j Components and Implementation
- Working with Log4j Properties
HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
This two-part series provides an in-depth look at the fundamentals of coding in HTML and CSS. We start by exploring HTML Development using some of the most commonly used tags and attributes. Students will learn the composition of an HTML file, and some of the essential components. Students will work with HTML Spacing, Text Formatting, Lists, Images, Embedding Videos, Link Creation, Tables, and Forms. We also include a hands-on project, that helps solidify the concepts we explore in the course.
After the HTML Section, students will dive into CSS to fully customize the look of their web pages. We provide an extensive overview of CSS attributes, components, and positioning. This includes:
- Parts of a CSS Rule
- CSS Divisions
- CSS IDs
- Color Codes
- Applying Borders, Backgrounds, and Styling Images
- CSS Positioning, including Static, Relative, Absolute, and Fixed
- CSS Z-Indexing, Styling Links, and Styling Tables.
Through a hands-on project, students will also build a fully customized, responsive website using both HTML5 and CSS3.