Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 29 August 2021
Build Laravel Applications fast using blueprint
What you’ll learn
- Initialization of a Laravel app using blueprint
- Building blueprint yml file
- Autocreation of migrations , models
- Autocreation of Controllers , and actions
- Autocreation of Mailable , Jobs , Events ..
- Change you whole way of thinking of Laravel application building
- Configure your blueprint to work better for you
- Increase development speed
- Promote Laravel conventions
- Move from your ERD to your fully-functioning Data Access Layer
- Get rid of repetitive tasks and routine debugging process
- Get rid of name-changes headaches by writing the name only once , and leaving the conversion on blueprint
- Focus on the engineering of your new product rather than the implementation itself
- More and more contents about this topic is to be added , including the extending of several parts of blueprint , to be more great
Even if you have an existing project, blueprint can be adopted and used very efficiently because blueprint engine won’t affect any of the existing components , it will only affect components that is created by itself , because blueprint keeps track over every change that it made .
I ‘ve set a simple kit for you so that you can apply your changes and test very fast , so that you can apply your tests in a fast way , and gain more experience on this library , so that your skills in building new apps with blueprint become dependable .
Practical MEAN stack Mastery course
This is a practical hands-on based fullsatck course. It covers all the concepts that one needs to start building end to end application using MEAN stack technology. The course is structured in such a way that you will learn everything by implementing the concepts through project based approach.
Following are the topics that is covered in this course:
- What is mongoDB, how to install mongoDB
- Different concepts of NoSQL
- Hands-on implementation of various query on mongoDB client
- Setting up git bash
- Creating github repositories and setting them up in local
- Installing and setting up the code editor
- Installing nodejs
- Learning everything about nodejs and npm package manager
- Installing various npm packages
- What is ExpressJS
- How to start writting RESTful API’s using Express JS
- How to connect your Express API’s to MongoDB
- How to create MongoDB schemas with mongoose
- Creating a CRUD operation through handson project
- What is Angular framework
- How to create Angular project
- How to create components in Angular project
- How to create services in Angular project
- Installing and using Bootstrap in Angular application
- Consuming RESTful API’s from Angular application
- Dynamic Routing in Angular application
- Submitting form in Angular application
- Form validation in Angular application
- Parsing JSON data in Angular application
- You will learn to use POSTMAN for testing your RESTful API’s
- Committing and pushing code to github repository both for frontend and backend project
- You will learn many more concepts and techniques that will help you in building any MEAN stack application but also it will help you in your MEAN stack interview.
- You will get complete source code for frontend and backend project
– Always wanted to create various projects with this programming language
– are simply curious about this programming language
The structure of the course
For who is this course designed
Why should I take this course
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can’t lose with this type of offer !!
Complete Course of After Effects: Learn From an Expert
Hi. This is Mohammad Fazel, motion designer and i have 10 years of experience in this field.
I’ll be glad to share my exprience in After Effects with you.
in this course, I’ll explore all capabilities that After Effects has in making Motion graphics and visual Effects.
after watching this course, you’ll absolutely be ready to enter the world of motion graphics and visual effects.
you don’t need any prior knowledge for this course and I’ll teach you from introducing you to after effects to the point that you learn everything about the software.
Elixir for Beginners (programming language)
In this course, I’ll be explaining simple concepts of coding in Elixir. You’ll learn all the basics: printing to screen, creating variables, getting using input, doing simple math, conditionals, lists, enums, etc. This is a simple steady-paced course that can be effective for anyone who has an interest in coding in Elixir. You could be someone with experience in another language or someone entirely new to coding.
I’ll be teaching using an online IDE, called replit, which serves its purpose great. You can sign-up for free, create a repl, and start following along with the lectures in a few minutes.
“Elixir” is used by many companies, for example, Adobe, Discord, Moz, and the Financial Times. It has many applications, and in this course, we’ll be sticking to the basics.
I will be explaining code snippets and there will be a link to the repl that I’m discussing in the lecture resources. You can then fork it, and change the names and arguments in the code to come with additional examples for each concept. Or you can use copy/paste.
This course is a beginner-friendly breeze and will allow anyone to effectively grasp the core concepts of Elixir in just a short amount of time.