Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Beginners guide to Android App Development, Learn React while building a Tic-tac-toe game, Learn Machine learning & AI and Vue Vuex Firebase Messaging App (Slack Clone)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 28 March 2021
Beginners guide to Android App Development
A Beginner’s Guide to Android App Development
Looking to launch your own app on Google Play Store but don’t know where to begin?
Then here’s your chance to learn the basics and build your skills in Android development. Before you read further, it is an essential prerequisite for a student to have a good understanding of Java (OOPs and Threads, in particular)
The Android development course is a collection of Android Application Development tutorial videos. You will first get started with the software installation, cover basics like Layouts and Views, and gradually move on to more advanced topics. And then finally, you get to build your very own Bluetooth Chat Application right from scratch.
Take your first step and we will guide you into this amazing, ever-evolving world of Android.
Learn React while building a Tic-tac-toe game
React is currently the most popular front-end library. It’s easy to begin with yet it’s very capable even for building large-scale professional web-applications. In this course, we learn the fundamentals of React while having some fun and creating a Tic Tac Toe game.
While building a game we dive into the fundamentals of React like:
- How to break down your application or game into smaller pieces, into components?
- How to structure your logic and how to connect these components with props and callbacks?
- How to deal with change, what is the state, what to store in it, and where to define it?
- How to add interaction and how does re-rendering work in React?
- And while it has nothing to do with React we are also going to draw some basic images by coding SVGs
This is an introductory course for beginners. We don’t get to more advanced things like routing or state management of large-scale applications. Instead, I give you a foundation you can build on.
Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects)
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning is a skill of the future – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the field faces skill shortage. If you can meet the demands of large companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you will have a secure career in a technology that is on the rise.
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses in this digital age face a lot of issues that Machine learning promises to solve. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and people thrive. Needless to say, a job that allows you to work and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by entering into the field early on, you can witness trends firsthand and keep on increasing your relevance in the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning is still in its nascent stage. And as the technology matures and advances, you will have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– The average salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one of the top reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to a lot of us. Since the industry is on the rise, this figure can be expected to grow further as the years pass by.
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills help you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the other of a data scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is happening right now. So, you want to have an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you will find your skills in much higher demand and will be able to secure a career path that’s always on the rise.
Practical Learning !!
Project-based learning has proven to be one of the most effective ways to engage students and provide a practical application for what they’re learning and it provides opportunities for students to collaborate or drive their learning, but it also teaches them skills such as problem-solving and helps to develop additional skills integral to their future, such as critical thinking and time management
Vue Vuex Firebase Messaging App (Slack Clone)
- We will use Vuex to manage the data for our application in one centralized place.
- We will be using Firebase which is a real time database by google.
- We will be using Bootstrap4 for styling.
Firebase is popular backend service that makes authentication and data storage easy. And it all happens in real time!
The application you will learn to build in this course, will be an Advance Messaging App, a slack clone.
In this application, users will be able to communicate with each other in a group environment where they will all be inside a channel.
There will also be a feature where one user will communicate with another user in one on one basis and this will be private messaging.
By the end of this course, you will be much comfortable to work with firebase and obviously vue js and vuex.