Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Python For Absolute Beginners : Learn Python From Scratch, Complete Introduction to Cybersecurity 2021, Learn HTML5 In-Depth – With Real-World Examples and Face Recognition Web App with Machine Learning in Flask
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 26 August 2021
Python For Absolute Beginners : Learn Python From Scratch
There is no doubt that Python is the most popular programming language at the moment. Python is used in Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development and almost all the areas of Software Development.
If you want to learn Python and don’t know how to start, then this course is for you. This course is designed for complete beginners.
Complete Introduction to Cybersecurity 2021
If you are a cybersecurity student, aspiring security professional, security enthusiast or someone intrigued to learn more about the industry, this course will provide a springboard for you to learn the basics. As a current cybersecurity student, I know exactly what type of questions, doubts, and thoughts you are experiencing. Through dedicated time, self-study, and industry experience, I learned what types of concepts and skills lacked in the academic industry.
Whether you are a complete beginner to I.T. or the security side of I.T., this course will offer a launchpad for you to learn the foundational concepts, skills, and direction for you to get started in cybersecurity.
Starting from scratch, you will get up and running with the very basics of I.T. We will cover the working components of hardware, software, and operating systems, and computer networks. Once we have the basics completed, we will transition into the security side of I.T., understanding why hackers attack, what types of attacks are used, and the different types of malware. Finally, we will cover the types of cybersecurity defenses, including general defenses and advanced tools / technologies.
In this course, we will cover:
1. What Cybersecurity is and how its implemented
2. The Domains of Cybersecurity
3. I.T. Basics, including hardware, software, operating systems, computer networks, and cloud concepts.
4. Cybersecurity attacks, including network, social engineering, physical attacks, and types malware.
5. Cybersecurity defenses, including Firewalls, Next-Gen AV, IDS/IPS, SIEM, and general cybersecurity defenses such as password and patch management.
6. Cybersecurity lab demo, with a practical next-step plan.
At the end of this course, you will have a foundational understanding of I.T. and the basics of cybersecurity, including the different types of what cybersecurity is, where it’s implemented, the types of cyber attacks and defenses used throughout the industry.
If you are someone who is struggling to get started in cybersecurity, but eager to learn relevant, updated concepts and skills, then this course will be for you. See you inside!
Learn HTML5 In-Depth – With Real-World Examples
- HTML is the main markup language for web pages.
- HTML elements are the basic building-blocks of web pages.
- Learning HTML is your first step to become a web developer.
- HTML concepts will help you learn other web development technologies faster.
- In this course you will learn how to create web pages using HTML5.
- Which is foundation for web development.
- You will learn HTML5 elements including images, videos, lists, tables, forms, Iframes and much more with Real-world Examples.
- The course includes several hands-on practical examples to ensure comprehension of course materials.
- By the end of the course, students will be ready to make web pages in HTML5.
- And you will be able to understand CSS3.
- We will also cover all the different attributes and elements associated with HTML
- The very nice thing about the HTML, it opens up the field for many different programming languages.
- This will improve your skills for everything that you’ve learned in all of the video lecture series,so it’s important to follow these to enhance your HTML skills.
- In this course you will learn HTML5 in detail.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Face Recognition Web App with Machine Learning in Flask
Face recognition is one of the most widely used in my application. If at all you want to develop and deploy the application on the web only knowledge of machine learning or deep learning is not enough. You also need to know the creation of pipeline architecture and call it from the client-side, HTTP request, and many more. While doing so you might face many challenges while developing the app. This course is structured in such a way that you can able to develop the face recognition based web app from scratch.
What you will learn?
- Image Processing with OpenCV
- Image Data Preprocessing
- Image Data Analysis
- Eigenfaces with PCA
- Face Recognition Classification Model with Support Vector Machines
- Pipeline Model
- Flask (Jinja Template, HTML, CSS, HTTP Methods)
- Finally, Face recognition Web App
You will learn image processing techniques in OpenCV and the concepts behind the images. We will also do the necessary image analysis and required preprocessing steps for images.
For the preprocess images, we will extract features from the images, ie. computing Eigen images using principal component analysis. With Eigen images, we will train the Machine learning model and also learn to test our model before deploying, to get the best results from the model we will tune with the Grid search method for the best hyperparameters.
Once our machine learning model is ready, will we learn and develop a web server gateway interphase in flask by rendering HTML CSS and bootstrap in the frontend and in the backend written in Python. Finally, we will create the project on the Face Recognition project by integrating the machine learning model to Flask App.