Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; SQL & SQLite – Your Pirate Adventure with Shady Deals & Rum, Microsoft Cybersecurity Pro Track: Threat Detection, Python Programming Essentials for Beginners and Learn To Draw Anime Manga Characters For Beginners
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 24 April 2021
SQL & SQLite – Your Pirate Adventure with Shady Deals & Rum!
Learn SQL while making short work of criminals with the Governor, helping the Lieutenant Commander to find convicted inmates and making a deal with the shady Padre Luigi. Ending in the ultimate construction of a sugar plantation with attached rum distillery!
You are going to be a SQL-Pirate and unlock the treasures of SQL! Yarr har fiddle dee dee, Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
This course teaches you about:
Why learn SQL?, Who should learn SQL?, Difference of Lightweight and Centralized Databases, Choose a suitable Database Solution, Database Design, Relational Databases,
Filtering Records, Advanced Query Modifiers, Grouping Records, Sorting Records,
Aggregating Records, Filtering on already aggregated Records, Table Design, SQLite Studio
In this course you will live through the following adventures:
Start as a pirate candidate on your way to SQisLand
Uncover a riot on your ship on your way
Become a full SQL Pirate
Being captain of your own ship and crew
Discover the 7 tables of the world
Help the scattered Governor of OL’Tables, a little harbor city, to hunt down criminals
Help the scattered Governor of OL’Tables with his proclamation
Help the Lieutenant Commander of Fort Encargo to find convicted inmates in an overcrowded jail and meet the one or other famous pirate (LeChuck, Guybrush, Blackbeard and Jack Sparrow)
Help the Lieutenant Commander of Fort Encargo to find famous pirates in his prison (LeChuck, Guybrush, Blackbeard and Jack Sparrow)
Help the padre Luigi of Cloister Consilio to make shady deals and flip yourself a coin easily and meet even more famous pirates (LeChuck, Guybrush, Blackbeard and Jack Sparrow)
Use Padre Luigi to get yourself a nice cut-off from a payout deal
Make shady deals with the Luigi when emptying his rum Hideout
Find all criminals with the help of Lieutenant Commander and Padre Luigi and create a series of the XXX-Files
Build up your own sugar plantation in Fuente el Vamos and run it successfully
Build up your own rum distillery in Puerto de Graduacion and run it successfully
Ultimately create and run your own Rum Business!
This course teaches you following techniques & commands
SQL & SQLite, The SQL Query Pattern, Simple & Complex SQL Queries, Primary & Foreign Keys, SELECT Command, WHERE Command, AND, OR, IN Statements, CASE Command, JOIN Command, UNION Command, HAVING Command, ORDER BY Command, DROP Command, CREATE Command, INSERT Command, UPDATE Command, DELETE Command, SQL Views
Microsoft Cybersecurity Pro Track: Threat Detection
In this course, we will examine the concepts of Threat Detection in an Enterprise using the Microsoft tools and security services for On-Premises, Hybrid and Cloud environments.
You will go through several threats and attack techniques and the tools to detect them and mitigate them as well.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe signature-based and behavioral / heuristic detection methods
- List the capabilities of on-premise threat detection and mitigation tools
- Name the capabilities of hybrid and cloud threat detection and mitigation tools
- Recognize the importance of Enterprise threat detection monitoring
This course is designed to get you started as quickly as possible. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities. You will get:
- Video lectures on each topic explaining each concept thoroughly with examples (and Demonstrations where applicable)
- Review questions at the end of each section (quizz) to test your knowledge on the topics learned in the section
- Hands-on Lab at the end of the course in which you will practice at your own pace. You will have a step by step instruction file available to complete the Lab tasks like: installing detection tools, performing several types of cyber attacks, detecting the attacks and much more.
- Final Exam at the end of the course – 42 questions to test your knowledge on the topics and concepts learned in the course
- Links to official Microsoft resources/blogs/videos for further documentation.
This course is the second course from a series of 9 courses which address all aspects to become a Microsoft Cyber Security Professional . This cyber security track is designed to teach you, or fill in the knowledge gaps, all the aspects and technologies to become a successful cyber security professional. The entire track addresses mostly Microsoft security technologies, including the latest cloud services made available by Microsoft like: Azure ATP, Office 365 security features and services, Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory Security and many more.
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Python Programming Essentials for Beginners
Have you always been curious about programming? Asking yourself questions like:
How do people do that? Can I do it too? Do I need to attend an IT school in order to learn to program? Can I do programming for fun?
Don’t worry anymore, because I’m gonna teach you in this course how to learn to program and write programs with python from scratch. This course will be your first step in the programming & IT world
I’ll go through:
- Explaining programming in general.
- Answering Frequently Asked Questions about programming.
- Explaining Python fundamentals using very simple examples.
- Helping you understand it more using quizzes.
- Helping you master it by making small projects from scratch & explaining each step.
- Creating real-world projects from scratch.
Why should you get this course?
- It’s very friendly with beginners or anyone who isn’t familiar with programming at all.
- It has animated presentations, audiovisual explanations, quizzes, texts & more!
- High-Quality Audio & Video
- It will regularly be updated by the instructor.
- The instructor has good ratings in other courses.
- The instructor has good experience in instructing in Udemy.
- The instructor always makes sure to answer questions related to the course.
- It’s very affordable.
I hope you find in this course what you have been looking for, make sure to contact me if you have anything in mind.
Learn To Draw Anime Manga Characters For Beginners
We will learn about:
- Use geometrical shapes while drawing
( We will understand the power of triangle , circle and square )
- Shading basics
- Coloring basics
- Draw anime character face
( We will talk about different types of the anime eyes and you will able to draw different styles )
- Body anatomy for male and female
- Character poses basics
- Character emotions
- And more!
At the end of the videos, I’ve included resources for you to learn this lesson effectively.
At the end of the course, we will make an example that combines all of what we learned.