Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 20 March 2021
Python and Data Science for beginners
Data science is the study of data. It involves developing methods of recording, storing, and analyzing data to effectively extract useful information
Data is a fundamental part of our everyday work, whether it be in the form of valuable insights about our customers, or information to guide product, policy or systems development. Big business, social media, finance and the public sector all rely on data scientists to analyse their data and draw out business-boosting insights.
Python is a dynamic modern object -oriented programming language that is easy to learn and can be used to do a lot of things both big and small. Python is what is referred to as a high level language. That means it is a language that is closer to humans than computer. It is also known as a general purpose programming language due to it’s flexibility. Python is used a lot in data science.
This course is a beginners course that will introduce you to some basics of data science using Python.
What You Will Learn
- How to set up environment to explore using Jupyter Notebook
- How to import Python Libraries into your environment
- How to work with Tabular data
- How to explore a Pandas DataFrame
- How to explore a Pandas Series
- How to Manipulate a Pandas DataFrame
- How to clean data
- How to visualize data
C++ Programming Step By Step From Beginner To Ultimate Level
Hands on C++ Basics , variables, data types, Modifier Type Casting Etc
- Comprehend C++ DataType Concept
- Comprehend C++ Variables that how variable store Memory
- C++ Data Type Concept and Variable together
- Hands on C++ Reference Variable how we use It
- Comprehend C++ program which takes User Input from Keyboard
- Understand the C++ Input and Out Streams
- C++ Type Casting / Type Convention and types
- Constant and literal in C++ #1
- Constant in C++ #2
- Modifier and its type in C++ #1
- Modifier and its type in C++ #2
Hands on Object oriented Programming in C++
- Understand basics of OOP
- Classes and Object in C++
- Accessing Data Member with Classes in C++
- Class Member of Function in C++
- The Concept of access specifiers in c++ (Public , Protected , Private)
- Understand the Class Constructor and destructor in C++
- Copy Constructor n C++
- Friend Function in C++
- inline Function in C++
- This Pointer in C++
Mr Robot TV Show In Real Life – Cyber Security
In this course we will handle these scenes (from seasons 1 + 2 + 3 + 4):
- Ron’s Coffee Scene
- DDOS Attack Scene
- Social Engineering
- Building Hacking Raspberry PI
- Hacking HVAC Systems
- Infected E Corp servers crash on boot-up (Rootkit)
- The USB + Bluetooth Hack
- How Elliot Hacked the FBI Cellphones
In this Course we will learn:
- What is TOR and how it works
- Make a TOR website
- How To Detect TOR Websites
- MITM Attack
- ARP and ARP poisoning
- Sniffing packets using WireShark DDOS Attack
- What is Botnet
- How to protect yourself from such attacks
- Learn Linux for Cyber Security
- Learn Cyber Security in a FUN Way
Time Series Analysis Real World Projects in Python
Are you looking to land a top-paying job in Data Science , AI & Time Series Analysis & Forecasting?
Or are you a seasoned AI practitioner who want to take your career to the next level?
Or are you an aspiring data scientist who wants to get Hands-on Data Science and Time Series Analysis?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
This course will teach you the practical skills that would allow you to land a job as a quantitative financial analyst, a data analyst or a data scientist.
In business, Data Science , AI is applied to optimize business processes, maximize revenue and reduce cost. The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science & Time Series applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
Welcome to the best online resource for learning how to use the Python programming Language for Time Series Analysis!
This course will teach you everything you need to know to use Python for forecasting time series data to predict new future data points.
1.Task #1 @Predicting the Temperature : Develop an Time Series model to predict Temperature..
3.Task #2 @Predict Covid-19 Cases: Develop Time Series Model using Prophet that can predict Covid-19 cases
2.Task #3 @Predict the Stock Prices: Predict the prices of stock using Time Series Algorithms.