Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 2 September 2021
Reverse Engineering 3: x64dbg Graphical Static Analysis(9$ to free)
If you had always wanted to learn how to reverse engineer a program and understand how it works from the inside out, then this is the course for you. Except for IDA Pro, many other debuggers out there are not capable of performing graphical representation of a disassembled software. x64dbg however can do it. It can disassemble a program and also represent it as a graphical representation. This makes it ideal as a free tool to perform what IDA Pro can do – i.e. static analysis.
Unfortunately, there is not much information on the Internet on how to use x64dbg to do static analysis, hence this course. You can use its powerful graphical tool for Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Software Debugging. In this course we will learn how to disassemble a program and represent it an a graphical view so as to be able to easily analyse and understand how the program works – and also to patch programs. The hidden power of x64dbg lies in its ability to run a live debugging session simultaneously with graphical static analysis. And I will show you how to do it in this course.
What you will learn:
- How to disassemble programs into assembly code and show it in a graphical representation
- Graphical Static Analysis
- Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
- Modify program behaviour
- Reversing jumps
- Changing register values
- Patching programs
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and start reverse engineering programs the fun and easy way using graphical static analysis!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn how to debug software using x64dbg
- Computing students interested to learn how software works from the inside
- Anyone interested in learning reverse engineering
- Reversers who want to learn how to use the graphical tool in x64dbg
Welcome to this most comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured. This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We’ll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
Highlights of Course:
- Kali Linux:
- Linux Commands
- Basic File System commands
- Upgrade packaging commands
- permission commands
- Installing Victim and Hacker Machine in Virtual Box
- Installing test windows 10 on Virtual Box
- Information Gathering
- Using netdiscover and nmap to uncover IP addresses and mac addresses
- WPA/WPS attacks
- Using airodump-ng to sniff packets
- Using Handshake protocols
- Using aireplay-ng to deauth clients
- Man In the Middle Framework
- ARP Spoofing
- Plugins to take screenshot and inject js-url and jskeylogger
- Analyzing packets flow
- Veil Framework
- Creating undetectable backdoor
- Create reverse shell
- Beef Framework
- Browser Exploitation
- Running multiple Hook commands
- Linux Commands
- Python Crash Course
- Variable and Statements
- Values and types
- Flow controls
- Object Oriented Programming
- Regular Expression
- Threading and many more..
- Port Scanner and Nmap
- Scan for IP, mac addresses and Open Port of machine
- UDP, TCP and Comprehensive scan
- Mac changer
- Using subprocess
- Writing a Keylogger
- pynput keylogger
- pyperclip keylogger
- Writing a Malware and Backdoor
- Undetectable backdoor and malware
- Captures screenshot, Locks PC, Opens Web browser, Hijacks Saved Passwords
- Hack cmd of window client
- Writing a web Crawler
- Write crawler to find subdomains and links
- Using BeautifulSoup
- Python Crash Course
- Introduction to BurpSuite
- Burpsuite: Repeater, Audit and Crawl, Intruder
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- Make custom payloads
- Hijack Events
- run multiple payloads to test for XSS in live websites
- URL Redirection
- URL Path Fragment
- URL path redirection
- HTML injection
- Host Header Injection
- XML External Entity attack
- Introduction to BurpSuite
- TOR network
- Host .onion website
- Proxy Chains
- Mac Changer
- and many more!
- TOR network
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- Spying on any client connected to the network – see usernames, passwords, visited urls ….etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities, XXE and HTMLI.
All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general. We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers on how to prevent themselves from being a victim of hackers. If you plan to use the information for illegal purposes, we highly condemn it. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the given information.
Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps(19$ to Free)
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Our complete Flutter development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Topics that are going to cover during these 30 days:-
1. Core Concept of Dart
2. Core Concept of Flutter
3. Basic ideas of widgets
4. App implemented through widgets
5. Firebase Database
6. App with database implementation
Complete DApp – Solidity & React – Blockchain Development(79$ to Free)
Become a Complete DApp Developer by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North.
Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This is the course you’ve been looking for to code along and become a modern DApp developer in 2021. It does so much more than just provide you with the basics to building smart contracts. This course covers everything you need to know to work on professional projects: from absolute no starting knowledge to producing a final project you can be proud to put on your resume.
There are many courses out there on the internet and it’s easy to get lost in the sea of information, so here is why this course will accelerate your learning path towards truly leveling up your skills:
- Regular course updates. Learn the most modern tools available in tech for smart contracts. There are so many ways to go about building something and we are not going to waste our time. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry today. These include tools and technologies used by leaders in NFT markets such as OpenSea, tech companies from Facebook to Google and others.
- Upon completing this course you will be able to build your own smart contracts and have a fundamental understanding of how they are deployed and work off of applications built together from scratch. With zero starting experience to a professional level: where you will build a complete Yield Farming Staking DApp (your own digital banking system which will allocate funds to users and allow for depositing and withdrawals hosting multiple ERC20 style tokens. This course is the solution for those who are trying to save precious time to figure out how to get things to work and not be overwhelmed with online videos as well as those who want to get into modern tech, but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend.
- This course is mentored and lead by a seasoned professional with years of experience. The Instructor of this course has worked as a head engineer (senior dev and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. I have headed and worked in engineering and production for companies from the ground up to viral successes again and again all over the world from studios and Labels in Detroit, LA, Montreal and Berlin. This is my love and my life. I am am someone who is passionate and committed to building quality projects from the ground up. I believe my work speaks for me.
- This course is set up to teach you the current modern tools and skills needed to get a job in DApp development from freelancing in or at the very least familiarize yourself with the modern tools needed to completing your own personal projects. With our online community you will be able to get mentoring help from me and other producers along with engage in active conversations. This course features the best and most current tools and techniques I have used and worked with over the years and will excel you in ways that other courses simply can’t confined to just one framework. You will have the knowledge to work with multiple types of languages and libraries.
- The course is designed to give you employable skills and knowledge with smart contracts integrated into the front end.
This is the definitive DApp Developer Bootcamp course. After completing the final project, you will have extensively gone through the following tools and technologies:
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Async Await
- Node (Http)
- React Lifecycles
- Front End UI & UX
- Transfer / TransferFrom
- Approval & Authorization Events
- Ethereum Blockchain Network and Deployment
- Smart Contract Interactions
You will be able to code-along, step by step through the videos and exercises, and complete the following projects:
* Write, compile, debug, and deploy multiple smart contracts.
* Use professional testing unit suites to check blockchain data.
* Learn how the front end interacts with blockchain data.
* Deploy and hook up to local test networks and run transactions on the Ethereum blockchain in real time.
* Build your own ERC20 Token.
* Reverse Engineer a decentralized banking system with Yield Farming Staking & Rewards from scratch.
* Start working remotely freelancing on DApp and Smart Contract projects in the Ethereum Blockchain world.
I have put into this course the best techniques and tools that I’ve used throughout my entire professional career. There are countless tutorials and master classes out there and it is very easy to get lost on a forum wasting time reading over differing opinions endlessly. But none of that gives you a true learning experience to understanding what’s going on under the hood and being able to succeed not just in the course, but in your projects and career thereafter. This course is the solution for those who are stuck trying to figure out how to get things to work and overwhelmed with tutorials as well as those who want to get into modern tech, but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend. This course embodies all of my years of experiences including the best things that work as well as the trappings to avoid, so you don’t have to waste hours upon hours for nothing going back and instead just focus on moving forward and staying on track with the most modern tools available.
This is a one of a kind program because there is not yet anything else out there that can offer you this in DApp development. You’re not going to come out of this stuck and feeling limited by just learning basic solidity on an IDE, or feeling like you can’t progress without taking on tons of additional resources. You will come out of it with something for more valuable, going step by step building a DApp from scratch and being guided and challenged all along the way. We’re going to be learning many translatable and employable skills such as:
- Solidity & Smart Contracts: Learn the language that it takes to build the top NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea, lending platforms and Exchanges from Uniswap to Gemini, Yield Farming and all the exciting new developments in DeFi.
- Structuring Out A Professional Project from the Ground Up: We go step by step looking at what it takes to develop a full fledge project from building out our own smart contract features to implementing them onto the front end.
- Mocha and Truffle Tests: You will actually code out professional tests and assertions on developed smart contracts to ensure there are no errors to prep for network blockchain transaction and deployment. This is the real way to build out projects both for immutable blockchain transactions as well as large applications in the real world.
- Web3 & MetaMask: We will use the most powerful libraries available to hook up Crypto Wallets to our application and run through verification processes and authorization of transactions.
- Build A Full Complete Local Dev Env: We will loading up our own test network and leveraging the Ethereum blockchain to build a fully capable local developer environment for building DApps.
These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how and what to learn, and learning just one language or technique in small pieces as opposed to going through the actual steps and integrating all the key pieces limits our ability to greatly progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it’s going to take to truly level you up so that you’re well ahead of the game in 2021 when it comes to modern DApp development.
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real. It would be an honor to take this journey with you and I hope you will give this a chance.
I have poured hard effort into this course and I am very excited about this and can say hands down, there is no other course on the internet or off of it, like this one.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!