Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Ultimate Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing (UEH), Machine Learning in Python Bootcamp with 5 Capstone Projects, Learn Photoshop – Ultimate Beginners Guide to Photoshop and The Lean Startup: Best course on Entrepreneurship
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 2 May 2021
Machine Learning in Python Bootcamp with 5 Capstone Projects
This course will take you step by step into the world of Machine learning.
Machine learning is the study of computer algorithms that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Machine learning is actively being used today, perhaps in many more places than one world expect.
It contains a lot of topics and this course will cover all step by step.
this course will give you theoretical as well as practical knowledge of machine learning.
This course is fun as well as exciting.
It will cover all common and important algorithms and will give you experience of working on some real world projects.
This course will cover the following topics:-
1. Theory and practical implementation of linear regression using sklearn.
2. Theory and practical implementation of logistic regression using sklearn.
3. Feature selection using RFECV.
4. Data transformation with linear and logistic regression.
5. Evaluation metrics to analyze the performance of models
6. Industry relevance of linear and logistic regression.
7. Mathematics behind KNN, SVM and Naive Bayes algorithms.
8. Implementation of KNN, SVM and Naive Bayes using sklearn.
9. Attribute selection methods- Gini Index and Entropy.
10. Mathematics behind Decision trees and random forest.
11. Boosting algorithms:- Adaboost, Gradient Boosting and XgBoost.
12. Different algorithms for clustering
13. Different methods to deal with imbalanced data.
14. Correlation filtering
15. Variance filtering
16. PCA & LDA
17. Content and Collaborative based filtering
18. Singular Value decomposition
19. Different algorithms used for Time Series forecasting.
20. Case studies
We have covered each and every topic in detail and also learned applying them to real world problems.
There are lots and lots of exercises for you to practice and also a 5 bonus capstone project “Employee Promotion Prediction“, “Predicting Medical Health Expenses“, “Determining Status for Loan Applicants” and “Optimizing Crop Production“.
In this Employee Promotion Prediction project, you will learn how to Implement a Predictive Model for Identifying the Right Employees deserving Promotion. Also learn how to balance Imbalanced Datasets.
In this Predicting Medical Health Expenses project, you will learn how to Implement a Regression Analysis Predictive Model for Predicting the Future Medical Expenses for People using Linear Regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, etc.
In this Determining Status for Loan Applicants project, you will learn how to Implement a Classification Analysis Predictive Model for Determining whether a Person should be Granted Loan or Not.
In this Optimizing Crop Production project, you will learn about Precision Farming using Data Science Technologies such as Clustering Analysis and Classification Analysis. You will be able to Recommend best Crops to Farmers to Increase their Productivity.
Learn Photoshop – Ultimate Beginners Guide to Photoshop
This course is going to take you from knowing nothing about Photoshop to being a Pro as quickly as possible.
Not only will you learn the advanced techniques within Photoshop but you will also learn the easy and quick way to do things.
- Remove the background of a photo with 1 click.
- Easily remove items from your photos.
- Quickly get stunning results on your portraits.
- Easily Edit HDR Photos.
- Automatically stitch images together into a panorama.
- Create your own Patterns.
- Create your own brushes.
- Customize Fonts.
- And learn much more.
Photoshop is an incredible tool for editing images, creating composites, making business cards, and much more.
Within the first 12 minutes of taking this course you will know how Photoshop is laid out. You will know how to remove the background from a photo. You will also know how to edit together your own composites. This course is perfect for beginners that want to learn Photoshop as quickly as possible.
This course is taught by two instructors to give you two perspectives and two different teaching styles.
Also, this Photoshop course is split into two different Phases.
Phase 1: This first phase is all about getting your oriented with Photoshop. Learn the basic layout, how layers work, and get a full overview of every tool within Photoshop.
Phase 2: This is where you go more in-depth. Learn advanced technique to make your images come to life. The 2nd Phase of Photoshop is where you’ll learn to create your own patterns, customize fonts, make HDR images and much more.
The Lean Startup: Best course on Entrepreneurship
This Course will Revolutionize your ideas into a unicorn startup and helped you in creating a prototype, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable product, Pitch deck, and Fundraising and support your team-building and expansion strategy in a startup.
The course outline is given below:-
Module 1 Startup basics
1. What is a Startup
2. Why our government is promoting the startup?
3.Types of a legal entity like Partnership firm, Sole proprietorship, Limited liability firm (LLP), Private limited company.
4.How startup raises funds from Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, and Venture capitalists.
Module 2 Startup ideas
1. Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
2. Types of problem-solving ideas that became unicorns? -Payment Infrastructure. -Market place business.
3. How to solve simple routine problems? -Category e-commerce Startups
4. How to think of billion-dollar ideas?
5. Solving Complex problems using core tech? -Traffic Surveillance System -Deep Tech In Healthcare
Module 3 Building a Prototype from Idea
1. What is the prototype and types of the prototype?
2. How to build a prototype of your Social media app?
3. What is the MVP?
4. Transform your prototype in the MVP?
5. We will be building a social media app in Marvel
Module 4 Startup business model
1. Subscription Business Model
2. Freemium business model
3.Network effect business model
4.Two-sided business model
5.Three sided business model
Module 5 Startup Pitch deck for fundraising
1.Cover Page/Introduction slide in the pitch deck
2.Problem slide in the pitch deck
3.Solution slide in the pitch deck
4.Product demo slide in the pitch deck
5.Market size slide in the pitch deck
6.Business model slide in the pitch deck
7.Competition slide in the pitch deck
8.Underlying magic slide in the pitch deck
9.Go-to-Market slide in the pitch deck
10.Team slide in the pitch deck
11.Traction/Milestones slide in the pitch deck
Module 6 Fundraising and startup finance
1.Difference between ownership, voting power, equity
2.Understanding valuation using ARR multiplier
3.Understanding vesting and cliff in a startup
4.Equity dilution on a further round of investment
5.Convertible notes to delay the valuation
Ultimate Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing (UEH)
This course is aimed at beginners who want to learn hacking and pentesting from basics
Also this course helps in Buffer overflows also goes in depth
After this course , you will have good understanding of how to approach a machine and you can develop your own methodology
Active Directory Fundamentals and Pentesting AD will be added soon