Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; The Self-Taught Programmer, Code Bootcamp : Learn to code by building 20 real projects, Complete Machine Learning with R Studio and Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 2 April 2021
The Self-Taught Programmer
This course is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don’t teach you. The Self-taught Programmer is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the course into five sections:
1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, regular expressions and databases. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
5. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.
Code Bootcamp : Learn to code by building 20 real projects
Coding knowledge is a must-have 21st century skill. The ability to read,write,and understand code
has never been more-important,useful,or lucrative as it is today.Computer code has forever changed our lives .
Some people can’t even make it through the day without interacting with something built with code.
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as “this is a heading”, “this is a paragraph”
CSS is the language we use to style a Web page.
What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
- What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Why Python?
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2021
After completing this course you will be able to:
· Confidently build predictive Machine Learning models to solve business problems and create business strategy
· Answer Machine Learning related interview questions
· Participate and perform in online Data Analytics competitions such as Kaggle competitions
Check out the table of contents below to see what all Machine Learning models you are going to learn.
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular techniques of machine learning.
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem through linear regression.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners
The ultimate German beginner course that will teach you German faster than you thought possible! If you’ve ever dreamed of travelling to Germany, Austria, Switzerland or any other German-speaking country and holding your own in real-life situations, being independent and able to communicate with the locals,. Perhaps you want to experience the rich culture and sample the delicious local cuisine or do business with local companies. Whatever your reason, this German course for beginners is right for you!
During our 40 lessons you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- How to read and write in German
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Read a restaurant menu
- Count up to 1000
- Order food and drinks
- Give and receive directions
- Describe yourself and other people in both personality and appearance
- Tell the time
- Make requests, describe what you want and what you plan to do
- Express your feelings, your interests and dislikes
- Navigate multiple types of everyday situations, like shopping
- Give and receive directions to places you need to go to
This course aims to help you master the basics of German and give you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a German speaker.