Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Database Engineer/DBA – (MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite), C++ Programming – From Scratch to Advanced, Stop Motion Object Animation Using Davinci Resolve & Bandlab and Spatial Analysis & Geospatial Data Science in Python
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 19 May 2021
Database Engineer/DBA – (MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite)
The MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database.This course will teach you a lot to start using this incredibly popular MySQL database and gain useful skills in the process. In learning about MySQL you will also gain an understanding of relational databases in general. Furthermore, you will harness that power by learning SQL and using it to build databases, populate them with data and query that data through extensive hands-on practices.
MongoDB is a document-oriented DBMS, with JSON-like objects comprising the data model, rather than RDBMS tables. MongoDB does not support joins nor transactions. However, it features secondary indexes, an expressive query language,atomic writes on a per-document level, and fully-consistent reads. MongoDB uses JSON, a binary object format similar to, but more expressive than JSON.
MongoDB uses dynamic schema. We can create collections without defining the structure,i.e. the fields or the types of their values, of the documents. You can change the structure of documents simply by adding new fields or deleting existing ones. Documents in a collection need unique set of fields.
MongoDB database stores its data in collections not in tables The collections are the rough equivalent of RDBMS tables.
A collection holds one or more documents, which corresponds to a record or a row in a relational database table, and each document has one or more fields, which corresponds to a column in a relational database table.
SQLite is a software library that provides a relational database management system. The lite in SQLite means light weight in terms of setup, database administration, and required resource. SQLite does NOT require a server to run.
Because of the serverless architecture, you don’t need to “install” SQLite before using it. There is no server process that needs to be configured, started, and stopped. SQLite uses dynamic types for tables. It means you can store any value in any column, regardless of the data type.
SQLite is self-contained means it requires minimal support from the operating system or external library. This makes SQLite usable in any environments especially in embedded devices like iPhones, Android phones, game consoles, handheld media players, etc.
SQLite is capable of creating in-memory databases which are very fast to work with.
SQLite database is integrated with the application that accesses the database. The applications interact with the SQLite database read and write directly from the database files stored on disk.
Click for Free Udemy Course
C++ Programming – From Scratch to Advanced
In this course, C++ Programming from Scratch to Advanced, You’ll learn everything to make you confident on C++ concepts.
The primary course objectives will be
1. Understanding the fundamentals of programming.
2. Analyzing the range of each and every datatype and understanding how they’re stored in the memory.
3. Understanding how a C++ Program gets executed and converted into object code.
4. Implementing high level programming constructs in an easy manner in c++
5. Understanding the importance of addresses and pointers.
6. Knowing how to use pointers.
7. Understanding the significance of Objects, Classes and Inheritance and knowing how to implement them.
8. Understanding the differences between Access Modifiers and Data Modifiers and how they influence the classes and their data members.
1. The trickier concepts of C++ like Pointers, Inheritance, Pointer to an array, Pointer to a function, Multilevel Inheritance are clearly explained.
2. The course has video content from the scratch of programming. So, this suits even if someone is no exposed to any of the programming languages.
3. Solving some standard programming problems.
4. The concept of Recursion is clearly interpreted.
5. The concept of Bitwise Operators is explained by performing Decimal to Binary conversions.
6. The usage of constructors is explained.
Note: For all the lectures, the lecture notes and the source codes have been uploaded.
Click for Free Udemy Course
Stop Motion Object Animation Using Davinci Resolve & Bandlab
This course is designed to assist you in learning the basics of stop motion object animations in Davinci Resolve and Bandlab for use in social media, video, and more. This basic stop motion object animation course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of basic stop motion object animations, even if you have little to no experience with it. This Is A Basic Animation For Beginners Using Free Software Course. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a basic stop motion object animation video
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
Click for Free Udemy Course
Spatial Analysis & Geospatial Data Science in Python
Geospatial data science is a subset of data science that focuses on spatial data and its unique techniques. In this, we are going to perform spatial analysis and trying to find insights from spatial data. In this course, we lay the foundation for a career in Geospatial Data Science. You will get hands-on Geopy, Plotly etc.. the workhorse of Geospatial data science Python libraries.
The topics covered in this course widely touch on some of the most used spatial technique in Geospatial data science. We will be learning how to read spatial data , manipulate and process spatial data using Pandas , and perform some spatial operations. A large portion of the course deals with spatial Visuals like Choropleth, Geographical Scatter plot, Geographical Heatmap, Markers, Geographical HeatMap. Each video contains a summary of the topic and a walkthrough with code examples that will help you learn more effectively.