Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Python Game Development, Python Network Programming for Network Engineers, Microsoft Excel Masterclass and Complete Web Application Penetration Testing Practical C|WAPT
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 19 March 2021
Python Game Development™: Build 5 Professional Games
Have you ever wanted to build a game with a graphical interface but didn’t know how to? Maybe you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course, we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle + other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
Game projects covered:
- Space Shooter
- Chain Reaction
- Car Racing
- Snake and many more.
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)
This course was created for network engineers. There are too many other Python courses out there that try to make network engineers software developers. Instead of teaching network automation, they teach you Python theory. This course is different.
This course is practical. I won’t talk about programming in abstract terms and make you wait before you can start automating networks. I will show you how you can quickly and easily start network programming by using GNS3, Cisco IOS and Python.
You will see demonstrations of the configuration of both Cisco routers and switches in GNS3. For example, how to configure multiple VLANs on a multiple switches, or how to configure OSPF on a router and more.
This course shows you practical examples of using Python to programmatically configure Cisco network devices rather then just talking about it.
The days of configuring Cisco networks only with the command line interface (CLI) are drawing to a close. You need to add network programmability using Python and APIs to your skill set.
Learn how to automate networks using:
Tools such as NAPALM and Netmiko make it easy to configure and interact with network devices using an API such as NETCONF or using SSH. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use the tools available to you to quickly and easily automate your networks.
Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Business Managers
What is covered in this course?
- This course covers everything you need to crack Excel in the professional work place.
- Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction – In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions – This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas – This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools – This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables – This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows etc.
- Pivot Tables – This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts – This Excel lecture covers charts such as, Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart – Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts – This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Analytics in Excel – This Excel lecture covers the data analytics options available in Excel such as Regression, Solving linear programming problem (Minimization or Maximization problems), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros – This lecture covers the process of recording a Macro, running a Macro and creating a button to run a Macro.
- Bonus Lectures – Waterfall chart in Excel 2016 and previous versions of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool charts, Infographics 2: Cool charts
And so much more!
Complete Web Application Penetration Testing Practical C|WAPT
DVWA is a DAMM VULNERABLE WEB APP coded in PHP/MYSQL. Seriously it is too vulnerable. In this app security professionals, ethical hackers test their skills and run this tools in a legal environment. It also helps web developer better understand the processes of securing web applications and teacher/students to teach/learn web application security in a safe environment.
- What is DVWA
- XAMPP Theory and Installation
- DVWA download Install and configuration with XAMPP
- Command Injection Low , Medium and High Security
- File Inclusion Low , Medium and High Security
- File Upload Low , Medium and High Security
- XSS DOM Low , Medium and High Security
- XSS Reflected Low , Medium and High Security
- XSS Stored Low , Medium and High Security
- and much more with Reading Materials and Quizzes
The aim of DVWA is to practice some of the most common web vulnerability, with various difficulties levels.
We gonna learn what is DVWA used for , we’ll use XAMP and understand its working.
As the name suggests DVWA has many web vulnerabilities. Every vulnerability has four different security levels, low, medium, high and impossible. The security levels give a challenge to the ‘attacker’ and also shows how each vulnerability can be counter measured by secure coding.
We’ll cover command injection , file inclusion , file upload various cross site scripts, we will come across burp suite and much more
So every month , you’ll get regular updates in this DVWA section.
Coming to our 4th section , we will work with OWASP MUTILLIDAE.
OWASP Mutillidae II is a free, open source, deliberately vulnerable web-application providing a target for web-security enthusiast. it Has over 40 vulnerabilities and challenges. Contains at least one vulnerability for each of the OWASP Top Ten 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2017.
- Download and install Mutillidae II
- Root access denied fixed
- SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Reexplained
- SQL injection with SQL MAP
- How to solve show hints in security level 5 challenge
- How to scan a webserver using NIKTO
- XSS in Mutilidae Theory and Practical
- DOM based XSS Explanation
- Reflected XSS
- Stored XSS
- BEEF Framework
- and much more with Reading Materials and Quizzes
So from a variety of 40 vulnerabilities , 1st we gonna cover , sql injection , sql map, how to solve security level challenges , we’ll learn how to scan webservers using Nikto , various XSS attacks , MORE Importantly , we will learn the usage of burp suite , and neef Framework , which is very essential to understand and learn from Website Penetration tester perspective and wr have much more to cover in this section as well .
So every month , you’ll get regular updates in this Mutillidae section as well.
Coming to our next section , i.e. 5th Section , we have OWASP JUICE shop.
OWASP Juice Shop is probably the most modern and sophisticated insecure web application! It can be used in security trainings, awareness demos, Ctfs etc.
- What is OWASP Juice shop and installation of nodejs and npm
- OWASP juice shop up in running
- Finding the Score Board Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Zero Star Feedback Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Access Confidential Document Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- DOM based XSS Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Error Handling Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Missing Encoding Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Bonus Payload DOM XSS Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- Exposed Metrics Level 1 Challenge
- Outdated WhiteList Level 1 Challenge
- Repetitive Registration Level 1 Difficulty Challenge
- and much more to cover