Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; HTML5 – From Basics to Advanced level (2021), Search Engine Optimization Complete Specialization Course, The Complete ReactJs Course – Basics to Advanced (2021) and Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 18 May 2021
HTML5 – From Basics to Advanced level (2021)
Are you a beginner? Do you want to learn web development but do not have any idea where to start?
If yes, then this is THE perfect course for you. In the HTML course, you will learn all the concepts of HTML5, starting from its history to its modern structure. We will cover all the tags which are most widely used in the world of web development. Simultaneously, we will show you some of the best practices of code-writing in HTML5.
HTML is short for ‘HyperText Markup Language’, which means HTML is only used to create a structure of the web page. But without some styling, no assignment or project will look good. Thus, we will cover some portion of the CSS required to create simple web pages.
Check out our profile to find related courses that are designed just like this.
PS: More lectures will be uploaded soon.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for you.
Why learn HTML?
HTML is at the Core of the Internet. Learning HTML and CSS allows you to build your own websites, gives you a skill which you can use to improve work at your current Job, and also opens up an opportunity to transition into a Career in tech and :
1. HTML is Easy to Learn and Use
2. HTML is Free
3. HTML is supported by all Browsers
4. HTML is Basic of all Programming Languages
Search Engine Optimization Complete Specialization Course
The course cover everything from theory to practical with case studies and examples. This is the only course in the world where you woll also learn about the technicalities of SEO and how to handle them.
The content of this course is based on real world practices and checklists used by professionals in the SEO world.
You will learn about
Google Search engine
Tools for SEO
How to get a job in SEO?
How to start your own digital marketing company?
The Complete ReactJs Course – Basics to Advanced (2021)
What is this course about?
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the journey from the basics to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
We also cover how to work with props, how to pass data from stateful to stateless components, and how to pass functions from one component to another component.
We explain the different lifecycle methods of a React Component and how we can access and modify the data between these lifecycles using the various lifecycle methods available to us.
We will keep on adding more videos to the course as we are creating them. These videos will be available to you soon.
Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects)
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning is a skill of the future – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the field faces skill shortage. If you can meet the demands of large companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you will have a secure career in a technology that is on the rise.
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses in this digital age face a lot of issues that Machine learning promises to solve. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and people thrive. Needless to say, a job that allows you to work and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by entering into the field early on, you can witness trends firsthand and keep on increasing your relevance in the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning is still in its nascent stage. And as the technology matures and advances, you will have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– The average salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one of the top reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to a lot of us. Since the industry is on the rise, this figure can be expected to grow further as the years pass by.
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills help you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the other of a data scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is happening right now. So, you want to have an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you will find your skills in much higher demand and will be able to secure a career path that’s always on the rise.