Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Build a ChatApp with: (Nodejs,Socketio, Expressjs ,MongoDB), Amazon FBA – How to Find Suppliers and Manufacturers, Machine Learning : A Beginner’s Basic Introduction and scikit and Python for Absolute Beginners
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 18 April 2021
Build a ChatApp with: (Nodejs,Socketio, Expressjs ,MongoDB)
Socket.IO is a web library that enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication.
Express.js is a Node.js framework used in building nodejs applications
MongoDB—an open-source, document database—makes it easy to bring up an application stack and start coding.
- Installing Nodejs
- Installing Express
- Installing Mongoose
- Installing socketio
- Setting up socketio
- Serving static content with Express
- Adding bootstrap and jQuery
- Creating a get messages service
- Creating a post services message
- Emitting messages to clients
- Setting up MongoDB using mLab
- Connecting your app to mLab
- Saving data to mongoDB
- Initialising a git repository
- Creating a hosting app on heroku
- Tracking your app with git
- Creating a model for mongoDB
- Connecting with mongoose
- Deploying application into Heroku cloud platform
- Checking the logs for your app on Heroku platform
Amazon FBA – How to Find Suppliers and Manufacturers
In this course, You will learn How to use Alibaba and find Suppliers, contacting, deciding manufacturers for Amazon FBA Private Label
- Supplier Web Sites
- Analyzing Suppliers
- Contact Text
- Contacting All Suppliers
- Incoterms – EXW-FOB-DDU-DDP
- Finding Freight Forwarder
- Reading Messages
- Deciding Suppliers
- First Order?
Amazon FBA Guide:
- Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders
You sell it, Amazon ship it. Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and Amazon pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
- The benefits of Amazon FBA
- Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and more.
Prime members love FREE Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon customers can get free shipping on eligible orders. When you list products for FBA, they are eligible for free shipping, too. Qualified FBA listings are displayed with the Prime logo, so customers know that Amazon handles packing, delivery, customer service, and returns.
- Customers get Amazon’s trusted customer service and returns.
FBA leverages the Amazon customer service network stretching around the globe, managing customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your FBA orders.
- FBA customer support: Customers can contact Amazon customer support via phone or email, day or night. This service is provided at no extra charge to seller, with the exception of the Returns Processing Fee for select product categories. When you use FBA, your time can be spent growing your business or taking a vacation, rather than managing customer service
- FBA returns: For orders from the Amazon website that Amazon fulfills, Amazon will manage all customer service associated with fulfillment of your FBA products. Online Returns Center provides customers with help pages and details about how to contact us in case of concerns.
- Amazon services let your business scale quickly
Amazon fulfillment centers are built with your inventory in mind, and there’s no minimum for the number of products you send. Amazon handle the details to save you time, so you can focus on your business. FBA’s specialized services can help you grow your business without new investments in capital or staffing.
- It’s cost-effective
Pay as you go—you are charged for storage space and the orders Amazon fulfill. The cost of shipping is included in your fees, with no extra charge for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping and free shipping on eligible orders. Fees for Selling on Amazon and optional services may apply.
Machine Learning : A Beginner’s Basic Introduction
Machine learning relates to many different ideas, programming languages, frameworks. Machine learning is difficult to define in just a sentence or two. But essentially, machine learning is giving a computer the ability to write its own rules or algorithms and learn about new things, on its own. In this course, we’ll explore some basic machine learning concepts and load data to make predictions.
Value estimation—one of the most common types of machine learning algorithms—can automatically estimate values by looking at related information. For example, a website can determine how much a house is worth based on the property’s location and characteristics.
In this course, we will use machine learning to build a value estimation system that can deduce the value of a home. Although the tool we will build in this course focuses on real estate, you can use the same approach to solve any kind of value estimation.
What you’ll learn include:
- Basic concepts in machine learning
- Supervised versus Unsupervised learning
- Machine learning frameworks
- Machine learning using Python and scikit-learn
- Loading sample dataset
- Making predictions based on dataset
- Setting up the development environment
- Building a simple home value estimator
The examples in this course are basic but should give you a solid understanding of the power of machine learning and how it works.
Python for Absolute Beginners – 2021
Python is the number one programming language in 2020 for Web development – Data Science – Machine Learning – Artificial Intelligence.Let’s become Python Developer
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
Python is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development and Data Science Domain.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. … Python’s simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse.
Entry-Level Python Jobs
- Entry-Level Software Developer.
- Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Junior Python Developer.
- Python Full Stack Developer.
- GIS Analyst.
- Senior Python Developer.
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Engineer: $141,029.
Python has changed the industry with its ease-of-use and powerful libraries, and its vast applications and productivity. Python jobs pay well and developers are in demand. And since Python is easy, many choose to go for a lucrative job in Python.
Python will be the language of the future. Testers will have to upgrade their skills and learn these languages to tame the AI and ML tools. Python might not have bright years in the past years (which is mainly launch in the year 1991) but it has seen a continuous and amazing trend of growth in the 21st century.