Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards, Network Ethical Hacking for beginners, Supercharged Web Scraping with Asyncio and Python and Wireshark: Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 17 April 2021
Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards
6 Reasons why you should choose this Google Data Studio course
- Carefully designed course, teaching you not only how to draw all types of charts in Google Data Studio, but also advanced Data studio specific features
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because Data Visualization requires practice
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Google Data Studio to its full potential to become proficient at Data Visualization and reporting tasks today!
Either you’re new to Data Visualization, or you’ve made some charts and graphs using some visualization software such as MS Excel or Tableau. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Google Data Studio course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on Google Data Studio which can be completed within 6 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced course without wasting time on irrelevant operations.
Network Ethical Hacking for beginners (Kali 2020 – Hands-on)
Hacking is a science similar to any other science. In this course I am going to show you the basics of hacking which will support you to start by yourself to develop your hacking skills to an advanced level. This course considers you have No prior knowledge in hacking or in Linux operating system, & by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like great hackers and keep yourself secured like security experts!
This course is practical but it will not ignore the theory. We will start with Kali Linux basics, then will try to make you comfortable with Linux environment. Then we will learn how to install the needed software (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Windows 10) as virtual machines then we will start the hacking adventure.
The course is divided into 5 sections, (Introduction, Pre-Attack Phase, Attack Phase, Post-Attack Phase, and How to Keep Yourself Protected).
In Summary, in this course YOU Will LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
– How to prepare the penetration testing lab.
– How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by getting the important required commands.
– How to use Linux commands & how to interact with the command terminal.
– How to change your system MAC address (Spoof) to stay anonymous.
– How to attack any close wireless network and get all details about it (including target network MAC address, SSID, Encryption Type, …etc).
– How to get the MAC addresses for all clients connected to the target network without even knowing the password of the target router.
– How to Perform (word list) Attacks to get passwords.
– How to perform fake-authentication attack to target router without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to perform De-Authentication attacks without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to perform ARP attack without even knowing the password of the target network.
– How to hack wireless networks to step by step.
– How to get Wi-Fi passwords for WEP , WPA and WPA2.
– How to Sniff Data from the network you hacked.
– How to perform ARP spoofing attack to be the man in the middle MITM to intercept user names and passwords.
– How to know who is connected to the network you hacked.
– How to scan network for more details about connected devices.
– How to intercept network traffic.
– How to use many tools, tricks and techniques to hack networks.
-How to generate your own viruses.
– How to hide your virus in any other file extension (jpg, pdf, docx, xlsx..)
– How to gain access to remote computers.
– How to hack Mic, Camera, and Keyboard keys (Key Logger)..
– Many other cool stuff about network hacking.
– How to keep yourself protected from the above mentioned attacks.
Supercharged Web Scraping with Asyncio and Python
Web scraping is simply automatically opening up any website and grabbing the data you find important on that website. It’s fundamental to the internet, search engines, Data Science, automation, machine learning, and much more.
Opening websites and extracting data are only part of what makes web scraping great. It’s the parsing of the data that’s where the value is.
This project will cover:
- Basic web scraping with Python
- Web scraping with Selenium
- Sync vs Async
- Asynchronous Web scraping with Asyncio
But why asynchronous code? What is it? How does it benefit us?
Asynchrounous code is a way to execute multiple functions basically at once. It’s not actually at the exact same time but it’s close. (They actually run concurrently). This means that we can do more things in less time and, when it comes to mining or scraping data, this time saving is absolutely significant.
Imagine for a moment you’re recreating google’s search engine. You’d have to scrape trillions (if not more) web pages on a regular interval to help with the search results. Of course you’re not going to be scraping all of the trillions of pages at once but the idea is that scraping event 1,000 pages would take a very long time doing it synchronously (like using Python requests and/or just selenium).
If you’ve done a lot of web scraping before but never used Python’s aysncio, this course will help you better understand the fundamentals and bring your scraping game to another level.
Wireshark: Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking: Core Skills
Learn Wireshark practically. Wireshark pcapng files provided so you can practice while you learn! There is so much to learn in this course:
– Capture Telnet, FTP, TFTP, HTTP passwords.
– Replay VoIP conversations.
– Capture routing protocol (OSPF) authentication passwords.
– Troubleshoot network issues.
– Free software.
– Free downloadable pcapng files.
– Answer quiz questions.
The course is very practical. You can practice while you learn!
Learn how to analyze and interpret network protocols and leverage Wireshark for what it was originally intended: Deep Packet Inspection and network analysis.
I also show you have to hack network protocols using Kali Linux! Hack network protocols like DTP, VTP, STP and DHCP using Ethical hacking tools included in Kali Linux.
Updates: Now includes Python scripting to automatically capture packets from the network using tshark. Lean how to automate your captures and learn how to hack the network using Python and Wireshark.
Protocols we capture and discuss in this course include: