Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 12 May 2021
Project Development Using JAVA for Beginners – 2021
Would you like to learn real world programming skills that will help you get your first java programming job?
Java is one of the most popular programming languages used to create Web applications and platforms. It was designed for flexibility, allowing developers to write code that would run on any machine.
So it’s your time now to take advantage of a loads of jobs and freelance opportunities that are available for java programmers out there.
This course is provided by Oracle Certified professionals with many years’ experience in java programming
The course is very comprehensive and will be constantly updated. Once you have gone through this course you will be able to understand Java 12 features very easily. So, this course covers each topic in details and is focused to break down topics with simplified examples. Thus, it is for anyone who wants to learn java programming and no previous programming experience is required.
The object-oriented programming language comes up with a much-celebrated principle of Write Once Run Anywhere that allows the Java code to be executed on other platforms, that supports JAVA, without doing recompilation. The language is widely used in Android development along with Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Scientific Applications, etc. Also, top-notch companies like Adobe, Amazon, Flipkart, and many others are using JAVA and offering ravishing career opportunities to Java developers. Its significant demand in the tech world, huge community support, several enriching features like multithreading, automatic memory allocation & garbage collection, platform independency, etc. ensures that JAVA will provide you with a lot of worthwhile career opportunities in the upcoming years as well.
Enroll in this course now because its your time to get these highly paid and very on-demand skills.
Network Security Auditing with nmap
Nmap is the most popular and flexible tool widely used by Penetration testers, network administrators, security enthusiasts & bug bounty hunters. Nmap offers a ton of options to perform scans. This course is created to master the nmap tool with clear and easy to follow instructions & hands-on demonstrations.
The contents & techniques in the course are derived from my experience as a network & web application pentester. So, I will be touching on the most relevant & straight forward techniques that actually have worked during my experience on-field.
The course will start with explanation on Basics of TCP 3-way handshake to build up the base for nmap scans to advanced for performing network security assessments with nmap security scanner.
Practical examples and underlying concepts of nmap scanner and will teach you on:
- Getting started with nmap
- Fundamentals of scanning.
- Basic scan techniques of nmap
- Detecting hosts, Operating Systems & Service versions.
- Useful Nmap script scans for vulnerability detection & auditing services.
- Creating scan profiles on Zenmap – Frontend for nmap.
- Evading and testing firewalls
- Improving scan performance
- Report creation
- Automating nmap scans
At the end of the course, you will be proficient in:
- Port scanning techniques & fine-tune nmap for speed & accuracy.
- Implement the options provided by nmap scripts to perform complex scans in one go.
- With powerful Nmap Scripting Engine, perform vulnerability assessments for webservers, mail servers, web applications.
- Do password auditing for active services like FTP, TELNET, SSH, etc.
- Test for misconfigured firewalls/IDSes and bypass weak rulesets.
- Create nmap scan reports, Automate and manage network-wide scans, monitor the assets for any misconfigurations and/or vulnerabilities.
Full Stack Programming for Complete Beginners in Python
In this course you will learn programming from a complete beginner’s perspective in python. Not only that, you will learn frontend development in python with pyqt5 and database programming with mongoDB in python. As a bonus you will get to know basics of software engineering.
What you will Learn
- Programming in Python
- Frontend/ Graphical User Interfaces with Python
- Databases with MongoDB
- Python is a multipurpose programming language which can be used for almost any task, it is used a lot in web development and machine learning and is a must have in the modern programmer’s toolkit
- Besides programming in python pyqt5 is also taught which is a frontend library for developing high quality user interfaces using python. It also has a drag and drop interface which we will use to create user friendly programs in this course.
- MongoDB is also taught which is a very versatile noSql database solution.
- Software engineering basics taught are essential to every developer, we take a little look into it so the students know about software engineering and what it’s major modules are.
How the Course is taught
- High Quality Video Lectures with Hands on practice.
- Code given alongside
- Software Engineering Basics
- Access to our discord server for asking questions and discussing problems with your fellow students