Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency + FREE Agency CRM, Python For Beginners Course In-Depth, Search Engine Optimization Complete Specialization Course and HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
If you wanna support me for server&domain fee, you can visit https://ko-fi.com/jpntr
Free Udemy Course – 11 June 2021
Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency + FREE Agency CRM
A Digital Agency is that business.
If you’re running (or starting) an agency, the odds are against you. The market is saturated and it’s hard to gain the trust of new customers.
Most agencies blame themselves and try to work on their mindset, but nothing changes because it’s not your mindset that’s the problem. It’s the model that needs to change.
How do you build a truly remarkable agency business that wins and keeps clients?
In our course, you’ll discover proven and actionable strategies and tools to build a remarkable agency business that wins and keeps clients.
You’ll discover how to:
- Build powerful sales and pitching processes that win new business
- Form a compelling proposition that sets you apart from your competitors
- Find, train and motivate the best people for your agency
- Market your agency online and offline with tested strategies and channels
- Improve profitability
- Set powerful objectives and build roadmaps
- Create onboarding procedures
- And much more
We’ll help you with tons of bonus materials like
- Email templates
- Landing page templates
- Sales funnels
- Excel Sheets
We’re also giving you free lifetime access to our Agency CRM with features like:
- Manage customers and leads. Track client projects, invoices, proposals/estimates.
- Add your company’s employees, track their attendance and manage their leaves.
- Create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, time logs, tasks, milestones.
- Kanban task board to visualize work and tasks.
- Project Gantt chart to plan the project schedule.
- Create products that can be used in invoices and can be purchased by clients.
- Messages section for internal chats
By following the processes in this course, people just like you have built successful, sustainable Digital Agencies from scratch with real, paying clients.
Python For Beginners Course In-Depth
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
Search Engine Optimization Complete Specialization Course
The course cover everything from theory to practical with case studies and examples. This is the only course in the world where you woll also learn about the technicalities of SEO and how to handle them.
The content of this course is based on real world practices and checklists used by professionals in the SEO world.
You will learn about
Google Search engine
Tools for SEO
How to get a job in SEO?
How to start your own digital marketing company?
HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
This two-part series provides an in-depth look at the fundamentals of coding in HTML and CSS. We start by exploring HTML Development using some of the most commonly used tags and attributes. Students will learn the composition of an HTML file, and some of the essential components. Students will work with HTML Spacing, Text Formatting, Lists, Images, Embedding Videos, Link Creation, Tables, and Forms. We also include a hands-on project, that helps solidify the concepts we explore in the course.
After the HTML Section, students will dive into CSS to fully customize the look of their web pages. We provide an extensive overview of CSS attributes, components, and positioning. This includes:
- Parts of a CSS Rule
- CSS Divisions
- CSS IDs
- Color Codes
- Applying Borders, Backgrounds, and Styling Images
- CSS Positioning, including Static, Relative, Absolute, and Fixed
- CSS Z-Indexing, Styling Links, and Styling Tables.
Through a hands-on project, students will also build a fully customized, responsive website using both HTML5 and CSS3.
If you are serious about taking your coding skills to the next level, enroll in this course today!