Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 10 May 2021
Quantum Physics/Quantum Computing (University Level Course)
This course quantum physics is purely designed for the students of colleges and universities. Students will master all the fundamental concepts of quantum physics and its applications. All the videos in this course have been captured on white paper, whiteboard and power point slides, where instructor provides the proof of various mathematical and theoretical concepts of quantum physics. This is not chocolate like course. So the students which have mathematics and physics background can take this course easily, while other students may have hard time to take this course.
All videos have been framed sequence wise and contains simple stuff rather than animated like materials. It is just getting true knowledge course in quantum mechanics. The course has been designed keeping in mind that what kind of problems students feels as instructor own experience when he was taking the course in the university.
I would like to tell you more something bout this course to avoid from any frustration.
1. It is hand written, whiteboard and power point slides made lectures notes.
2. It is less theoretical and more mathematical course, where I have explained all fundamental concepts of mathematics which are being used in quantum mechanics.
3. My accents of speaking English is Asian and I have fully tried to made the lectures for all citizens understandable.
If you don’t like mathematics then please avoid to enroll in this course. If you are students of a university and you are studying quantum mechanics as a course then you can take this course. I assure you that you will get benefits from this course.
Now the most important thing is that if you don’t like the course then you can take your money back instead of writing negative reviews and if you like and this course is helpful for you then please please write the 5 stars review. Hope you have understand that what I am saying.
There are total 5 sections in this course which are separated according to their titles. Each sections contains proper number of videos in which instructor explains the fundamental concepts of quantum mechanics and its applications. Sections 1 is the introduction about quantum mechanics while remaining sections are the complete description of quantum mechanics.
Mostly students feel boring when they face the mathematics used in quantum mechanics. This course have huge stuff of mathematics and instructor have try to explain all the concepts related to mathematics in an easy way. So it is advised to students that take the complete course and follow all the videos step by step to develop the complete understanding in quantum mechanics. If the students skip any videos from any sections and jump to the next videos then they may have the problems to understand the right concepts. I assure you that if you follow the course step by step then you will teach me the quantum mechanics in the future.
This is very rising topic in today physics and most of the interesting research topic in sciences. All the concepts in theoretical physics based on quantum mechanics. The course have prepared according to the need and deficiency of students. Students search many websites and you tube but they fail to find the complete course in quantum mechanics. So this is really one of the distinct course on any online platform. I hope that my efforts to designed this course will be encouraging and it will be helpful for every students in quantum world.
- What is quantum mechanics?
- What is a wave function?
- Derivation of time dependent Schrodinger wave equation
- Operators used in quantum mechanics
- Proof of various theorem used in quantum mechanics
- Derivation of Schrodinger wave equation
- Equation of Continuity
- Heisenberg equation of motion
- Klein Jordan Equation
- Eigen value wave equation
- Properties of operators used in quantum mechanics
- Photoelectric effect experiment
- Compton effect
- Introduction to Classical and Quantum Physics
- Two slits experiment
- Entanglement and history of quantum physics
- Wave function
- The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
- An experiment with a bullets
- An experiment with waves
- An experiment with electrons
- Wave particle duality
- The Schrodinger Wave Equation
- The probability of wave function
- Strength of wave function
- Quantum spin and probability amplitude
- The state of a system and revisited two slit experiment
- And much more
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics
Why learn SQL?
- SQL is the most universal and common used database language.It powers the most commonly used database engines like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. Simply put,If you want to access databases then yes, you need to know SQL.
- It is not really difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it’s a query language. The primary objective where SQL was created was to give the possibility to common people get interested data from database. It is also an English like language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL query easily.
- SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers.
- You can earn good money
How much time does it take to learn SQL?
SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. Practice is the only way to learn SQL quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn SQL?
- Start learning from the basics of SQL. The first 10 sections of the course cover the basics.
- Once done with the basic try your hands on advanced SQL. Next 10 sections cover Advanced topics
- Next few sections will cover help you with interviews and Vivas.
- Practice your learning on the exercise provided in every section.
What’s the difference between SQL and PostgreSQL?
SQL is a language. Specifically, the “Structured Query Language”
PostgreSQL is one of several database systems, or RDMS (Relational Database Management System). PostgresSQL is one of several RDMS’s, others of which are Oracle, Informix, MySQL, and MSQL.
All of these RDMSs use SQL as their language. Each of them have minor variations in the “dialect” of SQL that they use, but it’s all still SQL.
Which is better, PostgreSQL or MySQL?
Both are excellent products with unique strengths, and the choice is often a matter of personal preference.
PostgreSQL offers overall features for traditional database applications, while MySQL focuses on faster performance for Web-based applications.
Open source development will bring more features to subsequent releases of both databases.
Who uses these databases?
Here are a few examples of companies that use PostgreSQL: Apple, BioPharm, Etsy, IMDB, Macworld, Debian, Fujitsu, Red Hat, Sun Microsystem, Cisco, Skype.
Master HTML:5 from very beginner to Pro
This course provides all the basic to advanced level of HTML: 5 content. I have tried my best to simplified things that look complex and make it easy for my student. Course Provides Better Understanding of HTML:5 you will be able to create a Better skeleton of webpages. This course covers the major area of HTML:5 Programming.
Learning to code can be both fun and rewarding. It is exciting to be able to write some code that gives the computer a bunch of tasks to perform.
I have included a brief crash course in these three languages for those who have no exposure to them at all.
You will learn how to setup your development environment for these programming languages then build the following projects step by step:
- Build a music player
- Build a paint drawing program
- Build a screen saver program
- Build a currency converter program
- Build a web browser
- Build a C# calculator
- Build a word count program
- Build an image slider app
- Build a todo list app
- Build an interactive quiz app
- Build a loan calculator
- Build a digital clock
- Build a weight conversion program
- Build a countdown app
- Build a calculator with Python
- Build a lottery number simulator program
After completing the projects in this course you should be equipped with enough skills to be creative and build more projects.