Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Network Protocol Analysis Using Wireshark, Fullstack Go Golang Node.Js Python PHP Sci Fi Dev Framework, Professional Website Design + WordPress Website Development and Social Media Marketing: Boost Business
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 10 April 2021
Network Protocol Analysis Using Wireshark Part-1
What is network protocol ?
A network protocol is an established set of rules that determine how data is transmitted between different devices in the same network. Essentially, it allows connected devices to communicate with each other, regardless of any differences in their internal processes, structure, or design.
What is wireshark ?
Wireshark is a GUI network protocol analyzer. It lets you interactively browse packet data from a live network or from a previously saved capture file. Wireshark’s native capture file format is pcapng format, or pcap which is also the format used by tcpdump and various other tools.
Wireshark can also be used to intercept and analyze encrypted TLS traffic. Symmetric session keys are stored in the browser, and with the appropriate browser setting (and permission and knowledge of the user) an administrator can load those session keys into Wireshark and examine unencrypted web traffic. Wireshark comes with graphical tools to visualize the statistics. This makes it easy to spot general trends, and to present findings to less-technical management. This is a practical course, so you will explore more.
What will you learn ?
In this course, you will first be introduced to the Wireshark tool. Once you get to know the different features and navigation in Wireshark, we will get into the Analysis of Protocol Structure, where the following protocols would be explained in detail,
Fullstack Go Golang Node.Js Python PHP Sci Fi Dev Framework
We are going to build two Sci-Fi based Dev-Environments using CSS 3D and React that are geared towards focused development projects related to full-stack web interfaces and back-ends with PHP Python NodeJs and GoLang. There first interface is a cube that can be rotated to a certain panel of choice. Each panel on the cube represents a connection to a specific language back-end like Node, PHP, Go, or PHP. These back-ends are Asynchronous focused WebSocket connections that can talk to the appropriate front end panel managed by a React Context.
This allows for fast testing of technologies with these languages in a Sci-Fi based theme for some added fun React. Likewise the second Interface is a rotated Pentagon with panels configured to speak to there respective back-ends. This leaves room for the choice of authentication mechanisms and what topic you would like to continue your efforts of study in once the interfaces and there back-ends are up and running and communicating. Overall technologies included is Linux, Nginx, React, PHP, NodeJs, GoLang, Python, and PHP.
Professional Website Design + WordPress Website Development
WordPress Website Security:
This section was designed to help you understand how to secure and protect your valuable WordPress site.
In a recent study done by Sucuri, around 90% of all the hacked content management systems that they investigated and helped fix in 2020 were WordPress sites.
If you rely on your website for your business – whether that means for marketing purposes, business operations, or anything important – protecting your asset is crucial.
It’s essential to be proactive.
- Introduction to WP Security
- WordPress Hosting
- Protect WP-Admin
- Different Security Plugins
- 2-Step Authorization Plugins
- Protect Files
- Password Protection
WordPress Automation Secrets:
Time is money. Running a WordPress website, whether you are trying to sell your product or service online, run a membership site, or any site takes time.
What should have been a tool to help you make more money – ended up becoming a full-time job. Worse, you’re unable to spend your time on your actual business.
- Different Automation Scenarios
- Website Maintenance Automation
- Content Marketing Automation
- Social Media Automation
- ECommerce Automation
- Membership Automation
- Best Complete Automation Plugins
WordPress Engagement Boost
In this section, you will discover how to increase engagement on your WordPress site – which results in more leads, sales, & profits.
Getting your customers to interact with you is crucial. The more they engage – the more they will come to know, like, and trust you.
There are several different things you will learn to create a fantastic experience for your visitors.
- Introduction and Quick Overview
- How fast does your site load? And how to check.
- How to speed up your WordPress site – plugins
- How to speed up via Web Hosting
- Engagement Boost Hack 1
- Engagement Boost Hack 2
- Engagement Boost Hack 3
- Turning Engagement into Subscribers
Social Media Marketing: Boost Business w/ Content & Stories
Social Media Platform Basics:
Social Media Marketing:
- Social Media Marketing – An Overview
- 8 Reasons Why SM Marketing is Essential
- Manage SM Marketing Campaign Depending on Your Online Business
- Steps to Quicker and Easier Modern SM Marketing
- And much more!
Social Media Marketing Made Easy:
- Why You Need A Social Media Marketing Strategy
- How To Use Social Media Marketing To Gain Followers
- Top 6 Benefits To Social Media Marketing
- 8 Secrets To Quality Social Media Marketing
- How To Check If Your Social Media Marketing Is Working
- Why You Need To Increase Your Engagement
- Easy Ways To Update Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- How Collaboration Can Improve Your Social Media Marketing And Gain New Followers
- 5 Quick Tips To Set Up Your Social Media Marketing
- How To Use Social Media Marketing To Develop Your Brand
Modern Social Media Marketing:
- What Social Media Marketing Is And What It Isn’t
- 8 Reasons Why You Need To Do Social Media Marketing
- You Need To Modify Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Based On Your Online Business Type
- The Classic Way To Do Social Media Marketing And Why It Is A Waste Of Your Time
- 10 Steps To Faster And Easier Modern Social Media Marketing
- How To Do Niche Research And Targetting The Right Way
- Content Curation: Your Secret Social Media Marketing Weapon
- Reverse Engineer Your Competitors’ Top Content
- Fine Tune Your Payload Content
- Market Your List Right
- Unlock the Power of Repurposed Content
- Use Automatic Content Sharing
- Scale Up Your Targeting
- Sell to Your List Differently
- Reinvest Your Profits the Right Way
Social Media Content Marketing:
- Intro to Simple Social Content
- Analyze Your Audience
- Similar Interests
- Where Do They Hang Out?
- Powerful Images
- Powerful Words
- Creation Time
- Organizing Your Content
- Auto Scheduling