Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Project Management : Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python(109$ to Free), Content Marketing 2021. Content that Sells!(49$ to Free), Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2021(19$ to Free) and Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass(109$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Course – 1 September 2021
Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python(109$ to Free)
Programming can sometimes be very hard to learn especially if you have no experience in this field. But, this course have everything that you need to be able to start your programming career or improve your programming skills by learning all the basis of python. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program in python
– Need to learn this programming language for work
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have programming knowledge
– simply want to learn a new skill
Then you will love this course. Not only you will have by the end of the course a very solid base of this programming language but you will also be able create small and simple application right after the course.
The structure of the course
The way the course is made is really done to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. From installing your text editor to writing your first lines of code to create your small apps everything is structured to help you achieve your goal of learning how to program in python. This course is also teach many python functions and formulas and give a complete understanding of those. The goal is really to help you have a complete understanding of this programming language. Indeed, the hardest part is not to learn the language but to think like a programmer and this is exactly what this course is going to teach you.
Also, this course has been built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, in each class you will learn the theory about every concept and then you will have a lot of practice to help you reach your full potential and give you a better understanding of the topic. This way, by practicing you will be able to write lines of code by yourself and understand the logic behind each command that you write down.
For who is this course designed
There are many python courses out there, but this one is different. Indeed, this python course will teach you by example all the basics of this programming language. Also, since this course is an introduction it can be great for people who have never worked with python before. Indeed, even if you never programmed in your life this course will give you a solid basis about how to properly work with python. The goal of this course is teaching you how to think like a programmer and create small and basics python projects.
Why should I take this course
If you want to learn programming then you should definitely take the course. Not only you will have created a lot of small apps by the end of it you will also have a very good knowledge of different python concepts. Also you will understand the logic behind this programming language as well as many of it’s functions.
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
Click for Free Udemy Course
Content Marketing 2021. Content that Sells!(49$ to Free)
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing method for creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content for a specific audience.
The goal of content marketing is to help your audience cope with challenges, improve their quality of life, and to establish yourself as a trusted thought leader.
The Role of Content Marketing in 2021
The impact of the coronavirus is being felt around the world.
Shopper needs and habits are rapidly changing, which poses new challenges for marketers.
In 2021, 90% of marketers consider content marketing to be the most effective tactic for acquiring customers.
Among the companies already using content marketing, 75% have increased their search and content budgets.
According to Smart Insights statistics, within one minute, 500 hours of content are uploaded to YouTube, 78 million posts are published in WordPress, and 350 million tweets are published on Twitter.
To survive in this competitive environment, you need a good content marketing strategy to bring your business sales and increase customer loyalty.
How do you become a content marketing specialist?
This course teaches you how to create an effective content marketing strategy that will help transform your target audience into loyal brand consumers.
In this course you will learn:
- to create a content marketing strategy
- to find a target audience and create relevant content for it
- to form a content plan
- to create popular content that sells
- to get more subscribers and loyal customers by using engaging content
- to optimize content for good search engine visibility
- to master popular analysis services
- to search for popular keywords
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- A Content plan checklist
- A Course presentation
- A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online content marketing courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Content Marketing from the top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 9,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses, all of whom have successfully passed the Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Content Marketing certification from Udemy.
What else do you get?
- lifetime access to the course and its updates
- a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
There’s no time to lose! Every minute you are losing countless leads and applications!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now? Click the “Buy now” button to start creating content that sells and growing your subscribers and loyal customers today!
Click for Free Udemy Course
Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2021(19$ to Free)
You’re looking for a complete Machine Learning course that can help you launch a flourishing career in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning, R and Predictive Modeling, right?
You’ve found the right Machine Learning course!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Confidently build predictive Machine Learning models using R to solve business problems and create business strategy
· Answer Machine Learning related interview questions
· Participate and perform in online Data Analytics competitions such as Kaggle competitions
Check out the table of contents below to see what all Machine Learning models you are going to learn.
How will this course help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning, R and predictive modelling in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular techniques of machine learning, R and predictive modelling.
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem through linear regression. This course will give you an in-depth understanding of machine learning and predictive modelling techniques using R.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using machine learning techniques using R, Python, and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, machine learning, R, predictive modelling, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts of machine learning, R and predictive modelling. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on machine learning, R and predictive modelling.
Below is a list of popular FAQs of students who want to start their Machine learning journey-
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a field of computer science which gives the computer the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns, and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
What are the steps I should follow to be able to build a Machine Learning model?
You can divide your learning process into 3 parts:
Statistics and Probability – Implementing Machine learning techniques require basic knowledge of Statistics and probability concepts. Second section of the course covers this part.
Understanding of Machine learning – Fourth section helps you understand the terms and concepts associated with Machine learning and gives you the steps to be followed to build a machine learning model
Programming Experience – A significant part of machine learning is programming. Python and R clearly stand out to be the leaders in the recent days. Third section will help you set up the Python environment and teach you some basic operations. In later sections there is a video on how to implement each concept taught in theory lecture in Python
Understanding of models – Fifth and sixth section cover Classification models and with each theory lecture comes a corresponding practical lecture where we actually run each query with you.
Why use R for Machine Learning?
Understanding R is one of the valuable skills needed for a career in Machine Learning. Below are some reasons why you should learn Machine learning in R
1. It’s a popular language for Machine Learning at top tech firms. Almost all of them hire data scientists who use R. Facebook, for example, uses R to do behavioral analysis with user post data. Google uses R to assess ad effectiveness and make economic forecasts. And by the way, it’s not just tech firms: R is in use at analysis and consulting firms, banks and other financial institutions, academic institutions and research labs, and pretty much everywhere else data needs analyzing and visualizing.
2. Learning the data science basics is arguably easier in R than Python. R has a big advantage: it was designed specifically with data manipulation and analysis in mind.
3. Amazing packages that make your life easier. As compared to Python, R was designed with statistical analysis in mind, it has a fantastic ecosystem of packages and other resources that are great for data science.
4. Robust, growing community of data scientists and statisticians. As the field of data science has exploded, usage of R and Python has exploded with it, becoming one of the fastest-growing languages in the world (as measured by StackOverflow). That means it’s easy to find answers to questions and community guidance as you work your way through projects in R.
5. Put another tool in your toolkit. No one language is going to be the right tool for every job. Like Python, adding R to your repertoire will make some projects easier – and of course, it’ll also make you a more flexible and marketable employee when you’re looking for jobs in data science.
What are the major advantages of using R over Python?
- As compared to Python, R has a higher user base and the biggest number of statistical packages and libraries available. Although, Python has almost all features that analysts need, R triumphs over Python.
- R is a function-based language, whereas Python is object-oriented. If you are coming from a purely statistical background and are not looking to take over major software engineering tasks when productizing your models, R is an easier option, than Python.
- R has more data analysis functionality built-in than Python, whereas Python relies on Packages
- Python has main packages for data analysis tasks, R has a larger ecosystem of small packages
- Graphics capabilities are generally considered better in R than in Python
- R has more statistical support in general than Python
What is the difference between Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning?
Put simply, machine learning and data mining use the same algorithms and techniques as data mining, except the kinds of predictions vary. While data mining discovers previously unknown patterns and knowledge, machine learning reproduces known patterns and knowledge—and further automatically applies that information to data, decision-making, and actions.
Deep learning, on the other hand, uses advanced computing power and special types of neural networks and applies them to large amounts of data to learn, understand, and identify complicated patterns. Automatic language translation and medical diagnoses are examples of deep learning.
Click for Free Udemy Course
Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass(109$ to Free)
*Printable online certificate available upon completion of course*
Google considers Kotlin an official (first-class) android Developing Language
Android has ruled the app market for the past decade, and developers are increasingly looking to start building their own Android apps. How to Build Android Apps with Kotlin starts with the building blocks of Android development, teaching you how to use Android Studio, the integrated development environment (IDE) for Android, with the programming language Kotlin for app development.
Then, you’ll learn how to create apps and run them on virtual devices through guided exercises. You’ll cover the fundamentals of Android development, from structuring an app to building out the UI with Activities and Fragments and various navigation patterns. Progressing through the chapters and lectures, you’ll delve into Android’s RecyclerView to make the most of displaying lists of data and become comfortable with fetching data from a web service and handling images. You’ll then learn about mapping, location services, and the permissions model before working with notifications and how to persist data. Moving on, you’ll get to grips with testing, covering the full spectrum of the test pyramid. You’ll also learn how AAC (Android Architecture Components) are used to cleanly structure your code and explore various architecture patterns and the benefits of dependency injection. The core libraries of RxJava and Coroutines are covered for asynchronous programming. The focus then returns to the UI, demonstrating how to add motion and transitions when users interact with your apps.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence needed to build fully-fledged Android apps using Kotlin.
Are you trying to start a career in Android programming, but haven’t found the right way in? Do you have a great idea for an app, but don’t know how to make it a reality? Or maybe you’re just frustrated that to learn Android, you must already know Kotlin. If so, then this course is for you
When Android first arrived in 2008, it was a bit drab compared to the much more stylish iOS on the Apple iPhone/iPad. But, quite quickly, through a variety of handset offers that struck a chord with practical, price-conscious consumers, as well as those who are fashion-conscious and tech-savvy, Android user numbers exploded. For many, myself included, developing for Android is the most rewarding pastime and business, bar none. Quickly putting together a prototype of an idea, refining it, and then deciding to run with it and wire it up into a fully-fledged app, is such an exciting and rewarding process. Any programming can be fun – I have been programming all my life – but creating for Android is somehow extraordinarily rewarding..
Kotlin is the most succinct language, and therefore is the least error-prone, which is great for beginners. Kotlin is also the most fun language, mainly because the succinctness means you can get results faster and with less code. Google considers Kotlin an official (first-class) Android language. There are some other advantages to Kotlin that make it less error-prone and less likely to make mistakes that cause crashes. We will discover the details of these advantages as we proceed.
Kotlin is an object-oriented language. This means that it uses the concept of reusable programming objects. If this sounds like technical jargon, another analogy will help. Kotlin enables us and others (like the Android API development team) to write code that can be structured based on real-world things, and here is the important part – it can be reused.