Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Adobe Premiere Pro CC Video Editing Course Beginners To Pro, Music Theory – Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced, Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Business Managers and Python Programming Course Bundle : Build 15 Applications
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
If you wanna support me for server&domain fee, you can visit https://ko-fi.com/jpntr
Free Udemy Course – 1 July 2021
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Video Editing Course Beginners To Pro
The Main Topics you will learn:
· Set your workspace. How to efficiently import and organize your media.
· How to go about editing a complete video.
· All the editing Tools and How to use all the Editing Monitors in Premiere Pro CC.
· The process of Colour Correction from start to finish. You will have a complete understanding of all the Lumetri Scopes and how to use them.
· A comprehensive approach to Color Grading. Understand the Lumetri Presets for the Various Cameras and the technical aspect of these Presets and How to create your own Grading Presets.
· Transitions being an essential part of video editing, you will learn how to apply, modify and time the transitions effects using various monitors.
· Text Animation, Essential Graphics, Input LUT, Creative Look Presets.
· How to remove green screen and how to reduce noise.
· Audio Adjustment, Audio Effect, Bass and Treble
· How to export video after editing
· Blur Video, Cinematic Effect, Video Inside Text
Music Theory – Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced
Have you always wondered how music is made, or have you ever aspired to one day write your own song? In this course you will learn everything that you will need to know about Music Theory, starting from the very basics and covering everything up to the Advanced Music Theory material, as categorized by the RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music).
- Jack: “Very thorough, everything is explained clearly and using visuals to make the learning experience easier. Loved the course, could not be happier. I would recommend it to anyone”
This course is for beginners. You don’t need to know anything about Music Theory in order to follow along. In fact we even cover how to read music from the basics in the first unit in order to make sure everyone is able to keep up without any prior knowledge. Furthermore, you can learn and follow the material regardless of what instrument you play; whether you play the piano, the guitar, the violin, or any other instrument.
You will learn how elements such as the key signature and the time stamp can be used as powerful tools in writing music, and how they will set up a blueprint for our song. You will discover how to construct chords, how to write melodies, how to begin and end phrases, how to adjust your music based on the instrument you want to use or the key you wish you play in, and much more..
- Ben: “Easy to follow, clear, engaging, thorough. If you want to learn music theory, this instructor is your guy”
By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of the fundamentals of music theory, as well as gaining the ability to start composing songs like a pro. My aim with this course was to break down all of these complicated concepts and explain them by using visuals and piano keys, so that you will have a far easier time wrapping your head around these confusing topics; in short, I will take you by the hand and walk you through all of these fundamentals step by step.
- Jamie: “This was a very in depth and interesting course. I didn’t know much about Music Theory, but I was able to follow along no problem. Definitely recommend it..”
What can you expect from this course?
- The most in depth music theory course online
- A complete guide for those who are beginners to music
- All the basics covered, material such as how to read music, how rhythm works, etc.
- All questions answered within 24 hours
- All the fundamentals covered, all through beginner, intermediate, and advanced rudiments of music theory
- And of course… 30 day money back guarantee! (No questions asked)
If you don’t know music theory, or if you have tried learning on your own and found it to be super confusing and difficult to understand, then let me reassure you that you have nothing to worry about; follow me, and I will be your humble tour guide into the crazy world of music.
Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Business Managers
7 Reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Microsoft Excel in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this Microsoft Excel course within one weekend
- Business related examples, data analysis and case studies solved using Advanced Excel.
- You will learn various data analysis techniques using MS Excel
- Ample practice exercises on data analysis, MS excel (basic & advanced), because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources comprising important MS Excel techniques and functionalities
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today!
Either you’re new to Microsoft Excel, or you’ve played around with Excel since long but want to get more comfortable with MS Excel’s advanced features, or maybe you want to enhance your data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel. Either way, this Excel course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this MS Excel course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 6 hours. This course will help you learn advanced Excel and various data analysis tools associated with Microsoft excel. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced MS Excel course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. They have an in-depth knowledge in advanced MS Excel and various data analysis tools available in the market.
Python Programming Course Bundle : Build 15 Applications
Whether you become a Python developer, Full Stack Web Developer or Data Scientist – this course will help you in every way and we will do the same by not just learning but mastering the skills as well! And to the same we will create 15+ applications with python like:
- Dice Roller : Python GUI application with tkinter to generate random dice outputs
- Total Seconds & Days Counter : Another GUI Python application which will calculate how much days and seconds one has lived
- Length Converter : Interchange length units like Foot, Meters & Inch with Python programming through a Python GUI application
- Image to Icon Converter : Convert .png, .jpg, .jpeg, etc. images into icons with python gui programming
- Random element selector : Pass a certain number of choices like blue dress or red dress and get a decision picked
- Data Analysis : Analyze data with numpy and pandas library
- Data Visualization : Plot different visuals of data like bar charts, pie charts, graphs, area plots, etc. with matplotlib
- Trees Survey Report : Generate a survey report with data science
- User Credentials Data : Manage the credentials of users like first name, last name, email, etc.
- Sales Data Report : Analyze the sales report in a week with Python Data Analysis
- eBook Store : Become an full stack developer with django 3 and create an ecommerce website development with html, css & bootstrap
- Weight Predictor : Create a machine learning python model to predict the age of a person if his height is known
- Rainy or Clear Weather : Predict whether it will rain or not by passing some parameters to classification model
- Flavor Predictor : Find out what flavor does a person like if age & gender is known with machine learning
- Rating Bot : Create a natural language processing model to rate comments & reviews automatically
- Face Recognizer : Perform human face recognition with Computer Vision and opencv
But before jumping into creating the above applications we need to learn how to create them i.e. learning the basics of python programming. But just learning through video lessons isn’t enough so after each lesson you need to perform coding exercises, complete tests and take quizzes to master them as well.
Starting with the basics, we will learn from short video lessons to grasp information without turning it to boredom. Then you’ll take quizzes to test your knowledge and then perform coding exercise to practically apply your skills. There are over 100 exercise throughout this course in the form of video lessons, coding exercises, tests, quizzes, assignments and workbooks. After each level i.e. beginner or intermediate level you’d have to take a test to pass that level.
After creating the strong base, we will apply what we have learned and the best way to do so is to build applications! That’s why we will perform the followings:
- Python GUI
- Data Science
- Full Stack Web Development with Django
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
I’m very excited to lead you into the world of programming with python and make you successful whether it ‘s as a Python Developer, GUI Application Developer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Researcher or AI Researcher; you’ll be able to run in any field without hesitation!